Reviews for Gleeful Firefly
JaToya chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Totally had a squee moment. I love it when Rachel's Awesomeness shines through, even when it's not canon. Great fic!
Soffe chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Think you for This :)
Great Fun! Loved it!
IceBlueRose chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I loved this - it makes me want to go rewatch Firefly. *grins* I think I might go do that and then watch Serenity.

As for your rating and your reasoning on everything in your ANPS, I actually find that to be very accurate. I discovered Buffy when I happened to start watching midway through season 2 one night while I was bored and my mom was at her second job. That was in 1998 and I was in 8th grade at the time. I was hooked (and season 2 will forever have a special place in my heart). After the finale, I hunted down ways to watch the first season and the first half of season 2 and by the time high school and season 3 started, I was current. My mom and I made it a tradition to watch Buffy every week together because she actually found it pretty engaging for a show about a vampire slayer named Buffy that targeted teens. Angel and Spike became her favorite characters and when Angel got his own show, the two of us made Tuesday night a Whedon night and we'd record JAG on our other TV (oh the days before DVR!). She's flat out said that Angel is her favorite show out of the two - season one was one of the first DVD box sets she bought for herself whereas she was buying me Buffy when it was still coming out on VHS. She connected more with Angel. I, on the other hand, connected much more with Buffy. My freshman year of high school, I happened to be reading the Buffy magazine, and one of the girls who is, to this day, one of my best friends, approached me because she loved the show. Our other best friend, who had never seen the show, approached us when we brought in Buffy merchandise to compare and she saw a picture of Spike and thought he was cute. Buffy is essentially responsible for introducing me to the best friends I've ever had, girls who I consider sisters. I met my closest online friends through the Buffy fandom. I grew up with her - the series finale actually aired on the night I graduated high school. So for me, Buffy will always be my favorite of the two shows and of all the shows I've watched, it'll always have a special place in my heart. But I completely get why my mom prefers Angel. (For the record, Whedon night became Angel night once I went to college and continued via phone unless I was home for break, lol.)

Sorry to throw all that at you and ramble but that was my long winded way of saying that I completely get why you feel the way you do about the shows and though this was written months ago, I hope you're not still getting flack for the opinion you put in here. And if you are, this was just my way of telling you that someone gets it and, hey, someone in my family shares it! LOL.

I know I said it before in my review on your other story but thank you for this one as well. I always love revisiting Joss Whedon's shows - even when he rips my heart out by killing a character I loved or something - and I especially love it when any of the shows pop up in other fandoms with the characters being fans. This was so much fun to read, thanks again!
sxevlbtch chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Okay just stumbled upon this, and your creativity is amazing. I may have picked some different quotes, but it really is such a great representation.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I really love this. Firefly and Glee!
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was sick I totally loved it!¡¿
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Epic.

): )
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love it! Firefly is awesome, and I love mixing my fandoms! I enjoyed it immensely and loved your casting of the glee kids (and Shue and Sue) as the firefly characters.
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Firefly Glee. I Love it! Both amazing shows.
Loved the plot :)
Lovely Laughing chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You it's completely all your fault I'm now forced to go back and rematch firefly for the umpteenth million time lol. Good job with this I have to agree with all the character comparisons and you're right Jayne/River fanfic is hot just like Puckleberry!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
As a long time fan of Joss's I love when writers bring some of my fave shows together to create such beautiful work as you have done here. I was hooked right from the start, and I really think that Rachel is secretly a geek, it makes total sense to me.
If I had one small, teeny, tiny, negative comment it would only be about how Buffy was rated, but again I have a personal connection with that show as I wrote my thesis on it and that is purely my bias coming through...
I really loved how you showed the relationship that has developed between Rachel and Noah, it is so believeable. I thought the level of fluff/lemons was just right, enought to satisify any craving a Puckleberry fan might have, but also not enough to distract from the story you were telling.
I look forward to reading more from you in the future :)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my gosh. So good. Great comparisons. Loved it! Thanks!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
long live Rayne! My favorite Jayne quote "My muscular buttocks it's 40%!"
Once again, you have put a smile on my face with a fic!