Reviews for Switched
xauroragoddessx chapter 31 . 1/24
I've really like where this is going so far. Interesting plot by the way...I haven't read a story that has a twist like this! Good job! :)
nevvy chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
Awww, this is GREAT! I'm glad I'm able to catch this fic before the end! I think you've done a wonderful job so far. I am curious about what will happen to Syaoran in the next coming chapters. Since in the OG, he and his clone fought in the dreamland, will Sakura fight and who will she fight? His clone also? Yes, I really can't wait for more!
nevvy chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
This is really great. I love this twist and the changes in plot. I think it's particularly neat that Tomoyo is able to communicate with Kuro through her other selves. That could be a fun gimmick for a future fic!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
Nice update. I really liked how you did Kurogane and Fai's conversation, as short as it was.

Anyway, good update.

HappyHam chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
You shouldn't punch a person on his death bed. It's bad manners, but I guess Fai deserved it. Seriously though, "Things could only get better from here on out"? Ha! Way to jinx it. Thank you for writing! Update soon!
Deya Amaya chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
*heart* *heart*
HappyHam chapter 30 . 8/24/2013
Oooo! They need to talk! That's never a good phrase. ;) What's Sakura doing during all this? I suppose she's with Syaoran, but everyone's so idle. I would be fidgeting like crazy from worry. Waiting is extremely painful. Thank you for writing!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 30 . 8/24/2013
Great chapter here, I love the descriptions of Syaoran being in the wolf statue's paw like a cub. I really love that, great imagery.

I like how the place of protection is Ceres this time. It's just pretty interesting.

Heh, things to discuss...what on Earth could they be?

The Bellow chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
Holy shit. This is probably the most interesting take I've ever read of the gang's journey. I don't even know where to begin worshipping you for the distinct and complex changes in character and plotline. The ideas you've presented are unique and plausible (probable, believable, ugh I can't find a word to describe how close to truth that this all sounds). I absolutely love the different parallels that you draw between his story and the original plot ajskdl

Thank you. So much.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
I liked this chapter a lot. Again, Masooma! Heh, but this had a pretty mellow tone as Kurogane waits for Fai to recover and Tomoyo reveals her desire to fully support Kurogane after everything that has happened.

Nice update.

Deya Amaya chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Massooma eh? :D
Justice Tokidoki chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
Awww, is that our purple haired witch I see?

I like the description of the magic and how it healed Fai. Nice short chapter here.

Heck yes, I'm all caught up!

Justice Tokidoki chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
Hmm, the absense of another curse makes sense. Fai's situation looks fatal here...

On to the next chapter.
HappyHam chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
Everything was destroyed? As if Kurogane didn't have enough destruction in his life... Why does it matter whether he noticed the second feather? It's just Kurogane. In fact, both Kurogane and Fai are less observant than usual. I hope they don't die. Thank you for writing! Update soon!
HappyHam chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
NO! You can not hurt Tomoyo! It is physically impossible while Kurogane is around. He would never let anything happen to her. Though, thinking of a smiling Tomoyo covered in blood sounds a bit creepy. Just a little bit. Thank you for writing! Update soon!