Reviews for Madam Director
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ah, I love it! So nice and funny! I was laughing so hard imagining Carlisle's face XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Poor thing! Esme is such an adorable bad girl… x) And he loves it! CX I love when he calls her "Little Miss" x)
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wow it is a good one shot thanks
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
hahaha! GO ESME!
edwardian1901 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Well, I'm wired to instinctively like any story in which Carlisle Cullen is made to strip, but this was very well done! Esme was formidable and sexy, and I'm kind of jealous. (LOL) I wish I owned his "cute little ass."

I don't know why exactly, but this is my favorite line: "I shall see my way out this instant." I think it's Carlisle's self-righteous attitude in this piece that gets me going. I can hear him thinking, "Preposterous! This is intolerable. Why I never!" Definitely needed to come down a few notches, and Esme handled him brilliantly.
C chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hahahaha lmao I loved Carlisle being in this position, great work!
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very sexy in look into Esme and Carlisle relationship
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Loved this. Hummm how does he pay Esme back?
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
well that was different and enjoyable, thank you
CathyLee chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This story mAde me HOT. I loved it! Please write one when Carlise get Esme back.
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This really should be M rated. Just sayin'..
SunniGummi chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Esme is a very clever lady, haha! I would have never thought they would get other people involved in their role-playing but that was awesome! Carlisle never saw it coming ;-)
Really looking forward to the next part of the trilogy ... wonder what Carlisle will come up with!
Rheavak chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved this role playing. Perfect set up for the "in control" Dr. Cullen. Wish I could do it to my Carlise. LOL Keep up the good work. I love to read your writings even though the characters are helping you out.
Cullen1007 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was fantistic.

Way to go Esme, she sure can be a minx when she puts her mind to it and has come out of her shell.

Loved it :-)
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was great my dear! Loved it all! Well done!