Reviews for Hallelujah
tess chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
jesus christ this story got me depressed at the end! i'm sorry but i've always been a happy ending type of girl. other than that this was really well written and you made syd sound like a totally perfect bi-atch.
Celli chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Still love this. I think you took a risk with SeverelyDamagedSydney and it worked for me. I liked the thought of Vaughn moving on and getting a teeny bit of a grip. Good job!
Vlada chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Fantastic story. I loved it. Even recced it in my
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
the story is pure genius karen, really it is... a mastermind at work is what you are! (okay, i'm getting cheesy, but still). great peice of work, loved it, but still wanting more WIB!
Diana3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Wow.

Karen, I really, really liked this. *Really* liked this.

Vaughn POV with bits of backstory, Weiss, desperate, detached Sydney. I mean, wow. Alice, even, who I wish they'd bring back, but anyway. Fantastic, really. Angsty goodness, too. And yeah... ending rocked. Thanks :)

Diana
icyfire chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Hallelujah is right!

I knew your challenge fic would be great, Karen, and you proved me right. :)

I love the background that you gave Vaughn. I can only hope that we will finally get some glimpses of the man outside of his role as handler. I liked how your brought Alice back into the story, and the ending was wonderful, too.

And while I can't say that I *liked* how your Sydney handled ATY revelations, I thought it was very believable.

Thanks for a wonderful read, Karen!

Robin
Mai1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Woo Hoo! Way to go, Karen! I really love your Alice here, as you know and your Vaughn and Weiss conversation is *just right*! Great work, hon! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!