Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
"You feel like the world don't love you,
They only wanna push you away.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Creeeeeeeeepppppppppyyyyyyyyy
SkyePenderwick chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
OHMIGOD! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH! ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED! PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE! DONT GIVE UP ON ME!
OH, AND MRS. DOUGHTFIRE!
AirFireWaterEarth chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Dark... BUT I DO A LOT OF DARK, SO WHO CARES? U. P. D. A. T. E SOON!'!'!'!'!'!'!'!'!
Curlscat chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
My favorite rom-com... I don't really watch them. Or chick flicks. I guess... Um... do Disney movies count? I liked 13 Going on 30.

I would be interested in a review competition. Partly because it would be really funny if you did another subtly sarcastic one.

There were some errors, but nothing that I can't fix when I finally get around to betaing your chapter. (It may take some time. I have a presentation due in two weeks that I have to have mostly done by Thursday, a paper due Friday, and a lot of other homework. I'm swamped right now.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
One fine day... Stellar romcom
MlbvUchiha chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Continue!
Chicly chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Did you say why she was going to commit suicide? Or are you still keeping it a mystery?
Mountain Sound chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
I really love and appreciate this story. There are people really like this out in the world and you are bringing awareness (besides a well written story) about it. It's really cool. Chick-Flick or romantic comedy,huh? Well, I don't know if it's romantic comedy, but I love Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! In your earlier chapters one of the questions was what is the weirdest/craziest dream you had. Well, I had a pretty crazy dream *everything goes hazy*
I woke up in the back of my dad's truck. My two friends, Hailey and Rhiannon were in the front seat (they're twins)! Hailey was driving and was saying "It's alright Carly, I know how to drive!" And Rhiannon was just sitting in the passenger seat, smiling. Next morning it said rouge twins steal truck, than my dad said "Carly, what happened?" Then my dream shifted. My friend Shane was sitting on my dad's motorcycle. I asked him where he got it. Shane said "Stole it from your dad. It's pretty sweet." Then he sped away, but not before running me over. Main message, Do not do watch your older brother do Grand Auto Theft before bed. Request, I know you said crude language, that's fine. But the F word is not crude, it's bad! Please don't say that word in any more stories, please? I am only 12! Love the story, very well written.
#I Love Of Monsters And Men
Curlscat chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Like seriously love it a lot.
Curlscat chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
My GOSH I love this fanfic.
Curlscat chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
You know what you should do? You should update this. Sometime soon. If life doesn't get in the way too bad. Because this is beautiful and right now I'm looking at the SG category and I feel old.
Thats My Name chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
This whole story is so so so good. You handle these difficult topics really well, and on top of that the writing is spectacular, and just a super great job over all. Can't wait to read more.

QOTD: ok this is really weird but once I was sleeping over my friends house and my friend has multiple cats, which I am allergic to. So when we laid out our sleeping bags on the floor at like, 4 in the morning, my nose was running really badly and I tucked myself so I was completely inside my sleeping big where there was no cat hair and because I was really tired I was for some reason really embarrassed about the fact that I was allergic to cats, so when my friend asked why I was hiding inside my sleeping bag I told her that I was a turtle and I then proceeded to do my best impression of a turtle in my sleeping bag for the rest of the night and to make it even better, most of it is on video tape.

Sorry that was really dumb, but I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
emowriter chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Aw, this chapter is so sweet. And sad. But...merp. I love it. This story is freaking awesome.

QotD: Uh, once before school started I stayed up late talking to myself and pretending to be talking to my friends and it was like 3 in the morning and I was just sitting on my bed talking.
Omg no way911 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Ok so me and my freind stayed up till eleven playing volleyball when we heard this crash from the woods and a hiss so we ran inside and camped out in the living room waiting for her mom to get home watching adult swim! Then we went out again to see what it was
OMG no way 911