Reviews for Understanding Beauty
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/19
This is without a doubt my favourite Greek Mythology oneshot! Perhaps you could write a longer Psyche/Eros fic? Thanks! :D
Berkley rose pea chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Hi, some 6 years ago I read your story as a 9 year old girl and I loved it. After a little while I had forgotten it; now years later I've found it again and it is still amazing. Thank you for being such a good author
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
one word... Fantastic! A work of art!
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved this story! Your writing is exquisite and impeccable! And you also create the character of Persephone as I had actually imagined her to be! I have read other's stories about Persephone, and I literally wanted to scream and rip my pillow into pieces because of how badly they portrayed her character and how witless they made her look. You created a mature, graceful, and genuine Persephone that cannot be compared to anyone else's. I applaud your writing and I hope you will make more stories!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
lovely. i liked this very much. :)
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great fic.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great fic...very well written. Loved the last part about Persephone's matchmaking and how Hades comment about finding her no matter what.
writertron chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
very nicely done indeed!
mkluvsalec chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
operacynic chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great fic! The interaction between Psyche and Persephone was incredible!
Berkley Rose Pearl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Amising! Thats all i can say !
Lord Of The Dead chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
WOW awesome I always love reading the Greek Mythology and truly out of the six siblings (Zeus, Hades, Posiedon, Hera, Hestia and Demeter) Hades is my all time fave and I love the stories about him and Persephone, but I always felt that at the ending of each story she still denies her love for him so I in a way despised it so I'm glad fanfiction existed and that there are people like you who are good writers so keep up the good work and keep on writing.
MandyJane chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is SUCH a good story! I have read it more than three times, and it is still as magical as the first time! I love the descriptions, and the end conversation between Hades and Persephone is so sweet I nearly cried! This is definately one of the best Greek fanfics that I have ever read!

M
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wow.. I love the last line. Beautifully written.
Shnikkers chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I loved this story! It was very beautiful.. I love the way you portrayed the characters, especially Persephone.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »