Reviews for Understanding Beauty
mytwofavkuritelovestpries
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Awww~ I love this, my fave part of the myth :)
PRATYUSHA BALA chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
fabulous!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is without a doubt my favourite Greek Mythology oneshot! Perhaps you could write a longer Psyche/Eros fic? Thanks! :D
Berkley rose pea chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Hi, some 6 years ago I read your story as a 9 year old girl and I loved it. After a little while I had forgotten it; now years later I've found it again and it is still amazing. Thank you for being such a good author
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
one word... Fantastic! A work of art!
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved this story! Your writing is exquisite and impeccable! And you also create the character of Persephone as I had actually imagined her to be! I have read other's stories about Persephone, and I literally wanted to scream and rip my pillow into pieces because of how badly they portrayed her character and how witless they made her look. You created a mature, graceful, and genuine Persephone that cannot be compared to anyone else's. I applaud your writing and I hope you will make more stories!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
lovely. i liked this very much. :)
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great fic.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great fic...very well written. Loved the last part about Persephone's matchmaking and how Hades comment about finding her no matter what.
writertron chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
very nicely done indeed!
mkluvsalec chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
operacynic chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great fic! The interaction between Psyche and Persephone was incredible!
Berkley Rose Pearl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Amising! Thats all i can say !
Lord Of The Dead chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
WOW awesome I always love reading the Greek Mythology and truly out of the six siblings (Zeus, Hades, Posiedon, Hera, Hestia and Demeter) Hades is my all time fave and I love the stories about him and Persephone, but I always felt that at the ending of each story she still denies her love for him so I in a way despised it so I'm glad fanfiction existed and that there are people like you who are good writers so keep up the good work and keep on writing.