Reviews for Five Seconds of Perfect Clarity
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
awww Jam stories are always adorable, even if someone gets hurt. Glad Jules was okay though :)
Sairs J chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed your story. It dealt with a lot of emotions, thoughts and regrets. A very well written piece, thanks for sharing.
CTI-Jenn chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Welcome back! You've been missed and your ears must be burning. I was just talking about you last night I think it was, wondering where you'd been. Wonderful new addition here, thanks for sharing it. Powerful and gripping. Can't wait to see more from you.
williamson2015 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Love this
Tirsh chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I'm so happy you're back! We were just talking yesterday about how much we missed you and your writing (and I'm not going to lie - how much we wanted our 'dinner') but this was great too. As always - love all the details you slip in that make the story so much more textured and real - like Spike praying in 3 different languages to prove he paid attention. - love! and the phone number of the best friend etc.
The flinching breaks my heart. poor Sam and poor Jules. Hope she doesn't wait until he asks again to let him know what that yes means!
Hope there's lots more to come really soon!
sydcasy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loved it :D:D:D:D
E-Everlasting chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Beautiful. I loved the ambiguous "yes" at the end that held so much meaning but only Jules knew what it was really about. (keep writing, *cough cough*)