Reviews for Charmed, I'm Sure
noiremizukii chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
OK I ACTUALLY WANT LEO TO LURE ME INTO THE FOREST.
Ahaha, sorry. :p
I just couldn't withstand the urge to comment.
To be honest this is like the third day on which I'm constantly stalking all your Pandora Hearts Fanfictions, starting with Clockwork Circus.
It's a little strange of me to comment on this one, but let me just say that I'm absolutely in love with your writing style. Everytime you say "My writing still has a lot of flaws"...I'm really baffled. It's absolutely stunning. Clockwork Circus alone has the potential of becoming a book on it's own, if it weren't for the Pandora Hearts Characters of course. The plot must have been so thought-through and planned...and I loved the prologue and epilogue. "But my stage name misleads, because I can always put myself back together again." Ahahah, how dare you do that to me, really?
To be honest, I love every single one of your PH-works, especially the ElliotxLeo ones. I couldn't say if I prefer the fluffy ones, like "Sickness of the Love Variety" or dark-stlyed ones like this one.
They're just equally good. Of course there are differences though. Because, while FFs like "It'll Last Longer" make me feel warm and fuzzy and just simply happy inside, like I could start to cry any minute just thinking about the content, your FF Clockwork Circus and it's Prequel fascinate me in a completely different way. The Plot is amazing. The way you write is so AU-ish and yet you manage to stay in-character the whole time, it's overwhelming. I swear, I'm addicted.
Please, Hitsugi, continue to fascinate me in the future too! x3
Love,
Mari
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was SO GOOD I don't even care Elliot died! XD
asdsadsadasdas you made cannibalism sound so sexy, and also how you described Elliot and the little details that Leo notices about him... asddas it was so damn cool, I swear I could even hear the sounds and see the blood 3333!
(plus I liked the song :))
Oh, I also liked Glen :3 it'd be so cute if Leo actually had a twin like him! though a little creepy XD
Anyways, i loved the plot... And aww, poor Elly, I guess he kinda liked Leo but... oh well XD at least he was eaten by him, and that's good, right? x)
well, as always, i'm in love with your stories so much! (and i wouldn't mind if Glen and Leo lured me into the forest, but i'm leaving a review anyway because you deserve it so much 33333333)
twoheartsx chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was very twisted and I kinda liked it! It had just the right amount of creepy.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I loved that so much! Poor Elliot though. I would have thought Leo would eat him slowly, keeping Elliot alive for at least several months.
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Really cool, it's a pretty twisted want I suppose.
Overall amazing, I'd like to see more from you soon.
ShikabaneHime56 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Damn...that was FREAKIN AMAZING. It had me cringing in disgust and squealing with glee! You made madness seem so appealing! Even though Leo killed my Elliot, I am in freakin love with this story! The plot was sooo awesome! Great job! Please write more like this!
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
DX creepy as fuck...but i loved it O.O