Reviews for Their Midnight Revels
mentalillusions chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I really loved this story it was so wonderful! The letters in the previous chapter made me cry they were so beautiful. I love how all through the story everything felt like it was really planned and thought about, not like in the actual DA where things just happen for no reason! Also i loved how you refferenced real things, and even if i dont know what they are, it shows that the story was really thourght about and planned. Did i mention i really loved it? Who knew i could find something which combined my love of period-set things and fantasy and romance. Sorry i havent reviewed until now, but this should make up for it. Oh dear its reaallly long. Well, yes! Thankyou for such a lovely wonderful story!

Oh and i loved the texts
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
As much as I loved this story, I can't stop thinking, how did Mr. Bates get Anna to co-sign on naming their son after Thomas!?
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Such a cute ending. LOLing about Mycroft Holmes being in it, as well as Thomas using emoticons! I loved this story it was cute, tragic and happy at the same time. Brillaint!
Lady Strallan chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Nice that they got to live a happy life.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
I can't tell you how happy it made me when o'brien calls thomas her family. I hate what fellowes has done to their relationship, because she's right. When she says "people like us," she doesn't mean meanies, does she? I love this story so much that i forgive you for bates and thomas making nice!
Lady Strallan chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
I'm so please that they will finally be together.
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Yes! :) They got married! So happy about this chapter, and hoping it is not the last! Please continue!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Yay- they got out! But- Thomas has forgotten everthing :( .
Hope he remembers and that both he and Edith get to stay in the faery world.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Awwww! I loved this. It's really nice that they get their happy endings. Hopefully Mary and O'Brien won't screw it up for them. Great chapter :)
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
This is really awesome- Poor Thomas and Edith... :(
Hope they get 2 return to the faeries and stuff like that.
Gold Phoenix Selreena chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Being a fan of Emilie Autumn, who then inspired me to learn about Victorian/Edwardian mental health and institutions, I know what you're on about XD Really awesome chapter as always, I really do want Edith and Thomas to be with the fairies... hopefully they will get there one day :D
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
This chapter was great but incredibly sad. I really hope that Mary sees the error of her way soon (O'Brien is pretty stubborn, so I don't want to hold my breath on that one). I was really pleased that Carson felt so sad about Thomas. I have this great image in my head of Bates and Sybil telling Carson the truth, Carson nicking the car and them all driving off to rescue Thomas and Edith. I know that's probably not where you are going with it, but it amuses me.
I feel really bad for poor Thomas, I really want to give the guy a hug. I know that the isolation is awful too, but I kind of feel like Edith has been in training for that her whole life with everyone ignoring her all the time, whereas poor Thomas is being tortured while he feels like he's been rejected by the only person who has ever really understood him. I really don't know how Mary and O'Brien can think they are possibly doing the right thing here, they are just causing pain and suffering where there would otherwise be acceptance and happiness.
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Gold Phoenix Selreena chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Woot, pleasantly surprised when I saw this was updated. I like reading your author notes too XD Very interesting :D
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
That's really sad, why can't they let them be happy rather than being locked away forever? I'm really hoping they change their minds and let them go.
Gold Phoenix Selreena chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Ooooooooooo crazy times are about at the Abbey. Looking forward to the next chapter, so excited! :)