Reviews for The Rose's Thorns
Mr Foxer chapter 17 . 2/11
Amazing story, emotional and fits into the Star fox universe quite nicely

-Mr Foxer
Regular show fan chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Before I read the rest of this, I can't help but feel that this reminds me of the Regular Show episode where Mordecai thinks Margaret's getting married to her some guy who's actually showing her his wooden leg. Not to mention Falco's immaturity reminds me of Rigby.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Ehh I hate made up characters that love other made up characters or like main characters as well it was good in the beginning but I stopped reading as soon as another fan charter Alan came up I don't know just not for me
Plazmatik chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Hmmm...I'm not really sure what to say about this story. Don't get me wrong I like it. I'm a sap for this kind of stuff. But its missing something. Idk. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
Good job though. Glad I took look at this fic.
BlackDeath2000 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
well its not how i pictured Kathryn leaving Fox but it could have happened many ways and alot of people say to expect the unexpected. Overall it was a good chapter but could have used a little more action and descriptions for intense fight scenes.
Cpt.Fox chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Well that was an emotionally distraught climax if I ever saw one. Sucks that Kathryn lost her memory, but Fox didn't really seem to troubled over it...at least not in this chapter. I'm eager to see how you play out the epilogue and all that, concerning Panther, Krystal, and all that jazz. Nice work.
4RT chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens when things clash together and shit hits the fan. I wonder what will happen afterward though or if anyone will end up dead?
Bill Freakin' Murray chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Nice Fox and Kathryn make-out session. Really makes me wonder what would have happened had Krystal walked in on them. Oh well. Eager to see what ends up happening at the mall though.

Part of me bets that Slippy dies. But then again I just say that because I hate him.
John-Leo Richard Huskin chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
I liked the part with space balls.
Cpt.Fox chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
So a big fight is looming and we've got both StarWolf and StarFox together to defeat the enemy, all the while Kathryn is still with them...PLUS you'll have Panther and Krystal meeting up probably...

drama drama drama :P
Cpt.Fox chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
It was odd that you actually had them mention you, and acknowledge the fact that they were in a story, so that kinda killed the mood. But other than that, and this is annoying because of what was said last chapter, you're doing an amazing job of setting up the relationship between Fox and Kathryn. Which sucks because I fear you're going to ruin it as promised.

I'm not mad, I'm actually really surprised. To be able to write up a relationship so well, and it NOT be Fox and Krystal, is something I would have never thought about being interested in. But you've still got me rooting for those two. I guess I'm thinking Krystal kinda deserves to see Fox happy with someone else for leaving him for Panther.

Eh oh well, great chapter nonetheless.
StrikerLightning chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Your awesome rating just shot up with that Spaceball reference, LOL! :D Really looking forwards to how this one is gonna turn out.
RedRedemption chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
lol breaking the fourth wall :D. another good chapter, keep it up :D
Troygroomes chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Don't mock the spirits cause bad things might happen. and i hope Krystal goes and reveals her love to Fox
Zsolt chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Awww I was actually liking Kathryn and now you've gone and told us she's going to forget who Fox is? That's terrible. Shame on you! *runs off crying*