Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Bluestar-TMNT-Warriors chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Woah... just woah. I totally freaked. Can you please continue this? Like a sequeal or something. It's such a good story.
lyrabarakat chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow what an ending! :D
loved this story!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
My not-so-much-a-friend once had me do this when I was little. I had not a clue what it was about, she just told me to go into the bathroom with the light off, face the mirror and say "Bloody Mary" three times. Being a gullible and trusting little ignorant-to-all-things-horror at the time, I did it. All I recall about what happened after is a strange red light glowing in the mirror and a chill down my spine, before it passed and I left the bathroom, met by two pairs of shocked eyes (the not friend and her cousin she was showing off to). They were surprised to see me, alive and well, which I thought was rather nasty. If they thought I was going to die or something, why did they send me in there?! Now I have an irrational fear of dark bathrooms. I'll be nineteen in two days and I still need a night-light in the bathroom. Pathetic, right?

Good story, quite suspenseful. Freaked me out in the middle. Thank you.

-TheOne(WhoIsAfraidOfTheDark)
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh my god what an ending! : D Shell! Exciting fic, gave me some new ideas to write (though I have like 40 different ideas already!).
Good story, I enjoyed :D If you ever have more inspiration to make it longer... Ooooh I would like so much : ))
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
ooooooh, that was freaking creepy, Cat. XD
And am I not following you? an alert never showed up in my inbox for this -_-' makes me wonder what else I've missed of yours.
Anyways, I quite enjoyed this and. . .
Cheers! your red writing rebel.
J Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
WHAT!? That's IT!? What happens next!? You can't just make a fanfic and then leave it hanging like that! Okay, so maybe you can, 'cuz you just did. But that's beside the point!
No More Love chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow that was cool! There were a few spelling problems but they don't take away from the story, also your ment to say Bloody Marry three times not two an its 'ashes ashes' not 'tissue tissue'

Other then that great job an really creepy perfect ending! I just loved the ending!

*No More Love*
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Uh...Holy...Crap...:-O

The ending totally caught me off guard...and THEN you just cut it off when everything was getting "I can't BREATHE!" exciting...yea, totally sounds like you. You have a thing for causing your reader's brains to explode, don't you? xD

I'm glad you posted this up! It would've been an absolute pity had this one stayed in your plot bunny vault forever, it's too good for the dust it has been covered by! I'm hoping that, somehow, you have more of this stashed somewhere in the confines of your laptop, lol.

Anyways, thanks for posting this Cat!
I'll talk to you soon,
- Aetas
Nashara chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Raph being turned seems to be the theme this year for Halloween. I actually like the ending. At first I was a little upset that it was all we were going to get. But once I thought about it, I really think it works.
Amonraphoenix chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
you can't ended it there I need more :( its too good to stop now
Jaddis chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww, you can't just leave it like that! I just hope he snaps out of it like Mikey. This is why you shouldn't play games in the dark.