Reviews for Mine to Take
AnimeBook's chapter 5 . 3/1
So far I really like this story... But, it's kind of upsetting that you have in updated this story since 2012. I know you said you weren't going to abandon it... But, have you abandoned it?

Please update.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 5 . 2/20
Noooooo! I am horrified! Have you ever thought to complete this story? Yes, of course. Right now, can you, please, please, update?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 2/10
Sirius always has to open his mouth and ruin it in some way. :)
Vampires2rocks chapter 5 . 2/8
...you've got a set for the next chapter. The next logical thought would be to TYPE IT!

Please do so...I'm already looking forward to the next 10 chapters, and you haven't posted the next 10% of it.

Vamp
Vampires2rocks chapter 2 . 2/8
what did happen to Caelum? (sorry, don't know how to stick the a and e like you did)

Vamp
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 2/7
A lot to answer for? What?
4th point... Daily Prophet is despicable, attacking the assumed victim for the assumed crime. Just like, currently, truck drivers are fined for breaking the road rules (speeding, fatigue, drugs...) when it's not their fault that the industry drives down their wages, and up their working hours, in effort to fulfil the contracts, in competition with ever-cheapening alternatives (rail, et cetera).
Good day, good night, and good luck, Draco, Harry, Severus, Tom.
Dedicated4reading chapter 5 . 2/5
please update soon please...
Lilyflower20 chapter 5 . 1/17
I do hope you finish this story among all your other stories _ I really enjoy this one and dude looks like a lady!
GarionRiva chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Why stop? This is so good. Please update
Living-In-Bliss chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
AHAHAAHAHHA I love this, it's brilliant. I can just see Sirius tormenting Severus for weeks about being a corpse muncher ahaha. I can't wait for more :D
Joey chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Can you continue this? I want to see more
Jessyka chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
More Please!
farawisa chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
yes, this is pure crack, no, i don't care one bit. more, please! and soon!
booksarecool13 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Please update soon! Just found this story today and can't wait to see Harry rant and come to terms about where he is.
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Can't wait for his rant please post more soon :)