Reviews for Room of Requirements
yaoilover1360 chapter 4 . 1h
I've been looking for this story every where.
nightlyreader chapter 5 . 2/24
So if you ever come back to writing this fic I would very much enjoy one of them confronting Alice, because considering that Harry had more or less already decided to stay and jasper was definitly not hunting considering his eyes, she obvioulsy lied about the vision and to Harry when he called.
If you take into account now that she could see every day how broken hearted Jasper was and that she apparently didn't even want him back (because at least that would have been a reason, a really pure one but a reason none the less) ,that behavior is just plain evil and not something I personally would easily forgive.
Because you know freedom of choice and she broke up with him over something really idiotic.
riamaichi chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Fave fic for this series! Hope you write more in this universe!
Beth9891 chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Adore this pair! Really hope you expand on this :-P
Beth9891 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Whewww were that was hot :-)
Hikari-Pandora chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Love this pairing! Thank You!
R'khu chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
all one-shop are incredible, especially this one and the Riddick.
I'll be waiting for more!
Mirage chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Love this story and pairing of Jasper and Harry too
please more storys and longer with more chapters with those two, i cant wait to read them!
Mirage chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Wow i love chap 4
The pairing of Drake and Harry is fantastic-blade trinity x Hp is a great crossover

please please can you write more storys about this two, and make this story in an story of its own too, to learn more to read more chapters...this story is a great beginning or second chapter of a nice long stor-please write more, write more storys about this pairing!
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
What you're doing is amazing and I can't wait for more!
Lizzosaur chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Aww, my heart bleeds for those two. I love Jazz/Harry pairings.
angeltrin1 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I love Harry and Jasper, actually I love Jasper with almost anyone!
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Wow that was just, WOW! Very hot and surprisingly sweet for a demon. Would love to see this couple completely explored and see how they would continue to interact especially with Blade in the mix, although not sure if Blade would even go after them... Anyway interesting concept. Thanks for sharing your lovely imagination.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Is Harry the Master of Death? That could be why they did not believe that he was 33.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I loved this. Thanks for sharing.