Reviews for The Legend of Samus
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Progeny was okay. Pirate Scum was good. The Best was better. BUT THIS IS WONDERFUL.
Mihiru chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
I'm not logged in, but if I was I would put this right in my favorites list. BECAUSE THIS WAS WONDERFUL.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Charming little metroid fairy tale this is
CaptainRaspberry chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Ha. A very entertaining read, especially the last line.

I'd recommend this to anyone who isn't familiar at all with Metroid but would like to know what they're getting into, without spoiling too many details.

And Mother Brain being a creation of the Chozo... is that something you came up with, or was that touched on in the games' mythology? I don't think I've ever heard it before, but it makes an odd kind of sense, even outside the context of your story.

In any case, it's good to have you back.
Andy chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Loved it! I don't normally read short stories, but it was late and I thought this might kill 10 min. So gald I did.
AsatorPrime chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
This was a great fic.
LN0 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Great Story, definatly going to read the rest to my niece. Someone needs to do illustrations for this so you can turn it into a book.

Hope your write more metroid in the future.
DrkVrtx chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
"What did you think of your song?" the Sisters Fate said of the Girl who'd died an old woman.

She shrugged.

And I can picture Samus giving that kind of reaction so clearly. I can definitely say that this is one of my favourite Metroid fanfics; I need to keep it in my remembrance and read it to my children when that time comes. It's a unique, interesting take on the Metroid Lore, and a fascinating look into the history of the Chozo in particular. So much is said even in this small piece of writing, Once again, amazing work :)
LurvsIt chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Wow, this is such a fun read! Almost like a children's book, though of course the material is darker by comparison. It still maintains that sort of feel to it though. I like the idea presented in the first chapter, and especially our soon to be Knight's response to the Fates. She most certainly gets her song by the end of it all.
LN0 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Just read this to my 5 month old niece. I think she loved it as much as I did
Garth chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Greatness!
Lupine Lad chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
When discussing the interpretation of fanfiction as a sort of modern mythology, I once used the phrase, "Samus is our Beowulf." This spin on Samus' back story captures that sentiment nicely. Very interesting and well-executed idea.
AsatorPrime chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Really good story and a very interesting take on the metroid lore, I look foward to reading more.
LN0 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Awesome, it's like a children's book only dark.
Garth chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Wow, quickest updating ever! Keep it up.