Reviews for A Horrible Reaction
Siriabelle Grace chapter 38 . 6/26/2014
I didn't even expect this when I read your summery but I wasn't upset at all even if I thought Dudley would be more present. You carried this story wonderfully. Really, I mean it. I liked the way the Dursleys acted towards Harry. I believed Draco when he said he wasn't the one who had taken the polyjuice. In the end, I'm happy he finally told he was the culprit. All the more now that he is with Harry. Otherwise, I was so shocked when Moody said Peter was Tonks! O.o That was so unexpected and funny! XD

I wish you to be that well inspired for all the stories you write or you're about to write.

Kiss,
Siria

PS: Sorry if I made mistakes in the sentences, English isn't my birth language.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
*glass breaking sound* all the children's dreams lol... Poor Harry and that douche bag Ron
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Honestly I think Dudley is cute when he's not being an asshole lol
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Confused really
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I've never read a story with decent dursleys I kind of like it some of the things I've read seemed a little to much anyway I'm like the story still so far I'm gonna have to read the other ones !
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
TT-TT poor Harry ahhh stupid Draco
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Draco!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
_ I don't think I like what's going on here you know I don't know if if you like hermione Ron pairing I've read a few but I don't see the appeal most of the ones I've read she's acting like his mum and stuff weirddddd
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
*dying* I wish this actually happened in the books hilarious omg I can just imagine Ron's face hahahaha
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow hahaha I love Seamus it would have been even funnier if they had a betting pool lol
JlovesGaara chapter 38 . 11/25/2013
Wow wow wow. This was such a great read. I loved every minute. I could practically hear Draco's sorrow and guilt as he confessed. This was so brilliantly written as I've said before. It does make sense that Harry's return would stir up some shit that ought to be left alone. I am sure Harry would not have wanted all the new notoriety and the rumors that came with being The-Man-Who-Killed-Voldemort. Harry can start a new life, a new identity for himself, and just be himself. Maybe one day he can return to his friends and the family he calls Weasley. That would be nice. The heavy emotion throughout this story was so moving. You are a very gifted writer, I hope you know that. Please keep up the wonderful work.
JlovesGaara chapter 34 . 11/25/2013
That was pretty cool, getting a glimpse into Narcissa Malfoy's mind. I also like how you go from present to past tense with the italics. It makes the story more dramatic. :)
JlovesGaara chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Oh man Oh man, this story is so deep! I love it so much! The way you have written Harry is so brilliant. You have made him so complex and disturbed and it blows my mind. It is a damn shame you have so few reviews. This is a superbly written story and it needs recognition.
JlovesGaara chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Daaaang. This is a superb story so far. I just love the inner turmoil going through Harry. It seems very realistic.
uwishuwerecool chapter 38 . 4/23/2013
Wow Turise,
that was amazing i really really loved the story. I was happy, i was sad i was angry in all the right places this story sucked me in i am eagerly awaiting your next works.
lots of love u.w.u.w.c