Reviews for The Secret of Life
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh my word. I laughed hysterically through the whole thing. I can just see Monica and Scully pacing and calling each other while their men are having a grand old time singing karaoke. HA!
Gothic Spook chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
That was so funny and sweet. I love the romantic ending with John and Monica. Nice job : )
starburst2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I think One of my lungs just collapsed, thanks to you. You know how bad it hurts to laugh the way I just laughed when you have a cold? Wonderful story!
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Another great fic! Your sense of humour's wonderful, your ideas are original..and either you have a great beta or your grammar/spelling are A too! Conrats!
Jillian1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This stoy is great! Keep writing!
fiona9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
ahhh! great story! i'll keep an eye out for more!
Starbuck223 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
That is the BEST fic I have ever read! I laughed so hard I almost busted something, and the end is sooo unbelievably cute! Marvelous! hehe!
Jamie7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
cute story, I loved Doggett's boy scouting tale.)
a broken dream chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
this is adorable!
kitty kat7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
hey! great story... so cute. i love just about any sort of doggettfic! great song too! one of my favorites! great job!
Little Red chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
aww so much drunken glee!

This is such pleasant happy fluff. I am all warm and fuzzy. And *happy sigh* about Monica and Scully coming and fishing them out of the bar... and taking them home... and receiving much love... awww!

- Little Red, too lazy to log in