Reviews for First Time
wonderful
beckylovestwilight chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
love it xx
ilovfanfic chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
you should make this three one shot into a full long complete story!
ccgnme chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yummy!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh my. That was so sexy. I love a dominant Jasper and Bella is ballsy in a really good way. I absolutely am loving this series. I find the style of your writing in the context of lemons really interesting. It's a definitely change from other writers' - I'd love to read more of this series and if not, more of your work! Thanks.
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
wow wow wow
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
SWEET LORD! I know you certainly gave ME a fever! Yep, definitely feverish.

Loved the peek into their backstory, i.e. how I ended up balls-deep in Ms. Swan ;;)
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yes maybe next time...like it would be a maybe. They have barely been able to keep their hands off each other since the James incident
bbutterfly689 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved all three of these and the fact that Edward was too chicken to say anything was the greatest thing ever! Jasper would kill him anyway...theres nothing Edward can do cuz he left Bella. Im glad she found her vampire because I dont think Alice is Jaspers mate if she were he never could hv been with Bella. Great story please continue ...a sneaky Jasper is a hot Jasper!
dolhpin33 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
YUMMY!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You changed your name again!

Quite pleasant to find the notification of this story this morning. Well, maybe a little more than pleasant.

"How to sum it up in two words? Heart stopping.

"The two break apart, and Jasper knows the look on his face must be one of pure terror.

"'I can explain.' Jasper stutters out."

It's good to see that he is affected by her. That it isn't just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. That he wants her.

"And when the pinned-to-the-wall-after-Alice-left-to-buy-food-for-the-human kiss happened, they didn't speak of that either."

I don't know why, but I liked that line.

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest - as they say.

*whew* good job. {fanning self} THAT's the way to kick off the morning!
chanur chapter 1 . 10/3/2012