Reviews for Absolute Psychosis
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I'm really curious about Ryoma's past now! Things could've turned out so differently... Great first chapter :)
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Great story! I hope you write more soon!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hmm, a somewhat vague chapter; but since it's the beginning, I guess it leaves a lot of room for choices as to where this story will go. Please update! It'd be great to see Ryoma overcome his "fear" or trauma of tennis and eventually be his usual kickass self. ;)
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
azure1996 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Pretty interesting:)
fatesmask chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
well i am getting curious here
LupoLiss chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
omggg, this was just so brilliant. the writing is just wonderful, and i'm quite curious to about over what really happened but i can guess. kirihara turning out to know ryoma was a nice touch, i'm excited to seeing the other regulars meet ryoma. 3. this is such a good fic, so good job
shanagi95 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Find myself very much curious over what happened. I think Ryoma without Tennis or his cockiness is just...wrong, you know? But this is very interesting. Update soon please?
Wolf D. Dragon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Sign... Don't know if I should be happy or cry. Seriously. I mean, I was waiting for a story about Ryoma in Rikkaidai for about two years. And you gave me one on my BIRTHDAY day which should be great. But from other hand it's just another crap about Ryoma recovering from something, dropping tennis and other stupid things like that. Why did you do that? :( Why all talented people who has talent and idea has to add too much thinking it will be better if they mess everything so badly it changes all plot? Why!? :( :( But it's still just the tip of the iceberg. You are also next writer who had to make one of main heroes his friend. All this problem with Ryoma is also weird. I mean, as I understand he got weird not because his dad passed away but because he has some problems with his psyche? Whatever the reason is, it's getting bad at the very beginning. Just add some bulling and your story will be unfit for reading.

As I said - you are really talented writer and it's not something I write often and Ryoma is in Rikkai but I consider this story wasted. Sorry. :( Was it really so hard to just put the boy in Rikkai without any extra, stupid addictions? :(
MsRyomaPotter chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ahhhh! I wanna know what this secret is! PLease hurry up in updating! I can see that this story will be excellent!
Mary-Pyroangel chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
it was great
Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Poor Masaharu...what lies in store for Ryoma and what will Seiichi's reaction be to him? Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Lysandera chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
a very good start. i like ryoma in rikkaidai.
can't wait for more