Reviews for A Throne of Stars
Deathe chapter 24 . 3/24
Soooo happyyyy for the new update! I've been following this story before I made an account in fanfic!
I can't wait to see the role ellnore plays in Harry's life! My question is will harry eventually meet luffy's crew? I'm kinda curious to see if harry will have a cook off against sanji since so many fics have him down for being a good cook.
I think luffy's role in the relationship is great since he simplifies all the complicated things in Harry's life while ace is just the straight forward kid of guy.
Mukuro234 chapter 23 . 3/23
XD this is an awesome fic love it
jupimako chapter 23 . 3/14
Poke poke poke. More please!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 23 . 1/28
Lol! Nice really nice. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 23 . 1/10
Awww I like ti !
lala chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
I really love this story! Looking forward to the next update!
rentamiya chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
Wahhhh the new evil dark lord
Ughh i love te story 3
At last some manly love
And i hope you continue te next chapter soon
Kuraihikaru chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Wait... if he's only a foot tall, how is his wingspan greater than a 9 foot condor?!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
I like the story a lot. It's so much fun. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what needless destruction luffy and ace will cause
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
update soon
hikari-kitsune-chan chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Ok so I just read this whole story within 24 hours and now I'm addicted. So please, please, PLEASE update soon. I LOVE this like omg! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Next Chapter!
greenisacolorto chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
Well... This has been an interesting fic so far, from what I've read.
I didn't expect Harry (and Ace and Luffy) to go back to Harry's world at all. When Luna was cryptic in the first chapter with the whole hermione thing, I thought she meant Hermione, in trying to study to effect of the veil to maybe bring Harry back, would take an accidental tumble through and end up in the world of One Piece.
Overall, though, I do like this story, even though I don't like Harry being back in his own world. I do, however, accept that it was necessary, if only to receive the information he's now gleaned from Luna about himself and the bond.
I'm also assuming that, once the crazy "Dark Lady" has been taken care of, the trio will go back to the pirate's home world. Because there's no way Luffy would stay in Harry's willingly (and leave behind his nakama). And because Luna said that's where Harry will find his answers.
But, even though I may not be overly fond of the story's setting at the moment, I still think the overall plot is interesting, and your writing skills are very good.
Keep up the amazing work :D
Gender chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Kind of wishing this wasn't a yoai fanfiction, the only Yoai I liked her is LuffyxAce..
ILoveAnime89 chapter 23 . 9/13/2014