Reviews for マジンガーZ, グレートマジンガー, UFOロボ グレンダイザー 対トランスフォーマー
TransformersFan chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I can say this is a very cool crossover! The first three chapters were very clever. I never thought Megatron would be kidnapped by Dr. Hell though! He sure got his revenge swiftly.

I can't wait to see more chapters of this story! I hope you don't quit!
SpartanCommander chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Well one big differance between the Decepticons and that duke's enemies is that the Decepticons couldn't care less about humans.

If anything they aren't the type to commit genocide or ruin a world they can use.

Some major problems is that the Decepticons has vastly more combat experiance, a large number of soldiers, they are pretty smart and will likely strike strategic areas mostly for supplies and such. But another problem is the tech differance. It's likely very odd for the pilot to encounter anyone with such a large tech edge over Grendizer than he encountered.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Now that the Decepticons have made their plans known, its time to bring the allies together. Otherwise, the Earth is doomed under Megatron's plans.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Sounds like Prime has made peace between the humans and the Autobots. At least now they know who is on their side and how is not.
Crescent Blue chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I would really love to see this story continue! This story is looking very promising. I've honestly never read a story where Megatron actually is the victim of kidnapping and enslavement as the opener. This story runs as like an actual G1 episode.

Please continue. :-)

PS. It might be easier for more readers to find this story if you changed the title to English. No offense, but it might increase your review count.
Omegamorph chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Read a little bit of Mazinger and loving this matchup so far.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Well, it sounds like we might just have a meeting of minds here. And bring BACK Star Riders, Galaxy Rangers, SilverHawks and a few other old series as well! Its time for a return to the old 60's/70's shows that paved the way for what is called Anime today!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Well, first contact has been made. Lets see if the operators of Mazinger Z and Great Mazinger will listen. And I agree with you on the state of Anime! We need more action type Anime, stuff that makes you think at times. Stuff like Full Metal Alchemiust or a new version of one of MY persional favorite Anime Series The Ronin Warriors!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Sounds like we had a case of mistaken identity that lead to a major battle between Autobots and humans. Sooner or later, the two sides are going to meet. I just hope it comes out as a friendly meeting.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Normally, I don't agree with Megatron. But this time, I do! It was a case of either destroying them, or risking them getting more Decepticons under there contorl and taking them over to do damage to their Terran fores. Payback was in order, and for Megatron, it was sweet.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I have to admiut, I don't know much about most of the Japanese Giant Robots, except that which I have seen in some of the movies that have come stateside. But these people had best watch out. I know it would make most people gag, but I think its time the Decepticons temporarily allied themselves with the Autobots! If these creeps can force Megatron to operate for them, then they can do that to any Cybertonian. And that is something even Megatron would not like. So, its time to decide which of the lesser of two evils to work with: This Baron or the Autobots.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This Doctor is going to be in for a MAJOR surprise! Megatron does NOT take orders: HE GIVES THEM! And those that refuse his orders get crushed or blown up! I hope he has his insurandce paid: He's going to need it!