Reviews for Bad Timing
Souless666 chapter 39 . 11/2/2014
What can I say, I loved this story. And I am so glad you got to finish it. So many great stories never get done, (for one reason or another, so my hats off to you). I do got a question, though.

The end of this chapter don't feel like an "End". Is there a sequel in our future? LOL
sarah chapter 39 . 10/31/2014
can't believe it's over
I will surely miss it
great work
ncsupnatfan chapter 39 . 10/31/2014
Good ending, glad Bobby was able to accept Sam. Hope you start another one soon.
babyreaper chapter 39 . 10/30/2014
In a way I'm sorry it's finished but I guess everything had been done so it was time, and that fact that Bobby was seemly OK with Sam's strange powers and how he can about having them was great too, now the boys aren't alone anymore. Thx for sharing this great story with us.
sarah chapter 38 . 10/28/2014
awesome indeed
well done
Danaa chapter 39 . 10/30/2014
You have EVERYTHING to brag about and be proud of! You wrote a story in your spare time in the same amount of time or less than it takes payed writers to write a whole book. And you finished it. You have no idea how much that means in this era of unfinished fan fiction.
Be proud, you've done awesome! :)
Now onto the next project... :D
ncsupnatfan chapter 38 . 10/30/2014
Good chapter and so glad it is over now and they can do what they want with their lives.
babyreaper chapter 38 . 10/28/2014
Another great chapter, thank goodness for Sam's powers, at least this time. At last the YED is dead, and the boys can move on. Can't believe they left that poor woman with the dead body, how is she going to explain that to the cops? So what is next, after Dean recovers that is? Thx for updating.
ncsupnatfan chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
Good action here, liked the confrontation. Who shot him? Mary, John or Sam using his powers?
sarah chapter 37 . 10/25/2014
OW! what a cliff hanger!
who shot Azazel?
was it with the colt?
will Sam go with Azazel to save Dean?
more please
babyreaper chapter 37 . 10/25/2014
I take it John has turned up and saved the day, how pi$$ed is he going to be knowing the boys had the colt all the time? Can't wait to read what's coming next. Thx for updating.
sarah chapter 36 . 10/22/2014
more plz
Souless666 chapter 36 . 10/23/2014
Looks like things are coming to a head...maybe. LOL
Souless666 chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
What are they boys walking into, I wonder.
ncsupnatfan chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
So the show down will happen where it began. Can Dean kill him? Can Sam protect him and live? Will they finally have some peace?