Reviews for Bad Timing
sarah chapter 25 . 3/23
super like
Sam's last line (i am glad you didn't die) was hilarious
keep it up
sarah chapter 24 . 3/17
great update as usual
ncsupnatfan chapter 23 . 3/10
Interesting plot. Sam raised by demons, Dean all alone, coming together. Will they meet a grumpy old man from a salvage yard? Maybe Dean needed a part for the car and they ended up there. Found out he had all these books and started asking questions? Will watch for the next chapter.

NC
Souless666 chapter 23 . 3/8
Awwww, they are getting to be brothers. :)
sarah chapter 23 . 3/8
nice work
not very eventful, but still nice though
sarah chapter 22 . 2/22
finally an update
glad Sam got rid of that chip
can't wait for more
sarah chapter 21 . 1/3
Great work indeed
Impressive shift in the boys relation
Keep it up
Souless666 chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Ok, that's gonna hurt. LOL
Souless666 chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Cool, missed this.

More soon!
primadonna cat chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I'm all caught up and want more. What I enjoy is the slow awareness of the demon world and also the slow build of the brotherly relationship.
primadonna cat chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Sam's lack of social skills reminds me of Cas! LOL!
primadonna cat chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Loving the role reversal of Sam being the one without the legit job.
primadonna cat chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
I have been reading this. What fun to see a Dean who is not co-dependent and in only this caretaker role. It's almost as if Sam is the caretaker. I like that you wrote Sam as cold, because I think he can be.
sarah chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
OW! poor Sammy ! conflicted between his hate to the demon who raised him whom he considered for long a father
quite insightful of Sammy in this chapter :D
Souless666 chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
I like that twist.

Its clear Sam is hurt, but he can't overcome his feelings where Azezal and Ruby are concerned. I can see a contrast to his relationship with John, in a way. He fought with his father constantly, even admitted to hating him for a bit. But when it came down to it. he grieved as much as Dean when John died.

It will be interesting to see more insight into Sam's true relationship with Azazel. How Azazel treated Sam growing up; cause it sounds like he did not have a bad childhood.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »