Reviews for Behind The Scenes
sarara1.8 chapter 31 . 8/17
I binge read this till just this moment. it's so good. now I really need to go to bed since I have a morning shift to wake upĆ¼ for in 6 hours
FlameDragonHime chapter 31 . 7/29
My heart...
hi i know you promised to continue, but will you really? its been like two years
Sanixox chapter 30 . 5/23
Can't wait for the next chapter whenever you get the time to do it this story has been amazing so far
Sanixox chapter 27 . 5/23
Yayayayyayayayyayayaya
Sanixox chapter 23 . 5/23
Yes yes Yesss ...sorry I might seem a it physco
Sanixox chapter 21 . 5/23
Omg LUCY REMEMBER REMEMBER NATSUUUUUUUU OR IMMA DIE FOR ANTICIPATION..WHATEVER IT MEANS
Sanixox chapter 16 . 5/23
Pfft I love your story, it may not be like the real version of fairytail but that's the whole point..in fact I think it's the best I've read so far and you should continue this story
jayphurr chapter 30 . 5/2
Is this story complete? It seems like it would have been completed at the last chapter until this chapter started a new turn for the story. But it hasn't been updated since 2014... so maybe something came up and you got super busy :( I hope you find the time to keep up your stories I really enjoy them and wish you would keep writing! All the best.
Lucehearts17 chapter 30 . 4/13
Please do continue I really need to know what is next!
Jellal Frenandes chapter 18 . 4/6
When I read stories I usually find a way to ho
Jellal Frenandes chapter 5 . 4/5
I'm just like Lucy in this chapter, I can't do anything related to horror or scary movie things. Me and my sisters went to visit our grandma during summer last year, and she bought tickets to a haunted house, and the title was 'Ghostly Manor' so I thought it was going to be childish and not very scary, but I was so wrong! My older sister and I tried locking arms so we wouldn't get separated, but she ended up dragging me, then my younger sister lost her shoe so they were far behind us. One of the rules was to not touch anything, even the workers (they were jumping out at us with masks on), and my older sister ended up punching one of them, then running away! The whole time I was praying that we'd get out soon, not even caring where we were going. I wanted to get out so bad, I didn't hear the employees telling us to wait for my grandma and younger sister, all I knew was we stopped walking and it looked like we were in some meat storage room, so I yelled at the man in front of us to go. Then just my luck, near the end they had bag like things for walls, and the 'walls' would push in on you as you walk, almost like you were suffocating. I swear if my older sister wasn't there I would of died.
D chapter 30 . 3/9
ow is it done? or it will be continued the story is nice... but it is almost two yrs since it is updated . hope u continue
Celestial War101 chapter 17 . 1/8
Dammmmmn
FlameDragonHime chapter 30 . 1/6
Please update this! It's awesome!