Reviews for Bleach: An Alternate Soul Reapers Story
Sparda777 chapter 3 . 5/19
Awesome story. Great humor and character development so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Slash Uzumaki chapter 3 . 1/30
Love the story especially with hyori added to mix things up also when naruto stripped rukia in that store i laughed so hard i nearly busted a gut keep up the hard work my friend
Bo chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
dude what the hell are you doing?! continue! its a great story man don't you dare leave us readers hanging?
rackmaster chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Sorry that this is such a late review I had recently stopped looking at my inbox, but as a loyal fan to this story I feel that I should convey my feeling towards this story. I think that you have a great idea for this story and like how you are writing it,partly due to the fact that I have not seen a crossover like this before but also becaues in my honest opion you are a darn good author and full heartily support this story and your contiuation of it.
LTcrazy2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
the story is going great so far, I like the fact that you added Hiyori so early on in the story and you that you started Naruto's training earlier to.
colonelguigui chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
so far its good the style is rather fluid the next chapters will be what determine if this is a good story for now continue like this.
Forgottenryuu4396 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I think its a great story from what I read so far, the only glaring problem was there wasn't much detail put into the battles if you can fix that then your all set in my opinion, please let me know when you update this I s one story that I' d like to see completed.
CrazyDragon3214 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
write the continuation
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
This is very entertaining I sincerely hope this is continued.
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
i have not read this yet and i intend to soon
Shadow's Embrace chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Great story, but you should add more detail to the fights and whole story overall, to me its feels like your trying to rush through the story. Take your time, and read it over, because your missing some mistakes you made in grammar and spelling. If I could beta read your story for you I would, but as you can see I can't really plan out and write a story like most people, but anyways keep up the good work and fix your mistakes, you're doing good.
Icon of Sin chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Very good.
kyuguy chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
its the first time i see a story of naruto replacing ichigo, interesting all 3 chapters have been perfect i have no doubt the next ones will exceed my expectetions

i may be new and only a reader but if you are a bleach/naruto crossover reader you should read this one

ass: kyuguy
SoraNoKitsune24 chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
So far it's a good story. My advice to to keep it up, also maybe have a reason/explanation as to why Hiyori appears so early compared to cannon.
kooloowarrior chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Nice good stuff I hope to see more