Reviews for 2859
msjonessssss chapter 14 . 1/4
ahahhahaha this is so chaotic i’m dying
FindingHeya chapter 21 . 12/6/2020
were you the one to predict kristen stewart is a lesbo, yep i think you were
drummerjaiden chapter 15 . 10/26/2020
bro i feel like rachel when brittany and artie were singing my cup. That armpit shit got me over here crying
moonshineLover26 chapter 9 . 9/24/2020
Gosh! It takes a lot for me not to speed read through chapters and get to the big event of them meeting each other. This is getting so good. Thank you for sharing this with us specially to those who are new to the fandom like me. I'm mentally kicking myself for being a few years late. Life just get in the way sometimes. How I wish to share this my friends and try to ease the sadness of losing someone that we trully adore even though we didn't even meet them.
moonshineLover26 chapter 8 . 9/24/2020
Santana being so soft for Britt is unbelievable but its so real! One can never fathom how but it is what it is and i'm living for that. I'm so loving this. One of the best stories out here. They are really OTP regardless of what others might say. It'll just take one swift effort to pay attention to them on the show and you'll melt into a puddle of how cute they are. Totally endgame. National treasures!
rg521 chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Reread this for the first time in years and I’ve got to say I absolutely loved it! The characters were on point and the humor was out of this world. Can’t thank you enough for having shared this story with us. It’s good to have these around especially with everything that has happened recently.
wheresmynaya chapter 21 . 8/28/2020
Looooove this so much. You write banter so well! This was an awesome story to kick off our first month of book club, thank you for writing it.
wheresmynaya chapter 20 . 8/28/2020
THAT WAS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
wheresmynaya chapter 18 . 8/28/2020
ughh, I know what happens bc I've read this before but i also can't remember what happens so I'm trying not to speed read lol. Santana can be so oblivious sometimes, huh?
wheresmynaya chapter 17 . 8/28/2020
omgomgomg the i love you's are happening!
wheresmynaya chapter 16 . 8/28/2020
Ooooft, the babies...they feeling the hurt from this distance now. I love the callback with the 'I can't', makes me think of Santana in S2. Also the beginning with Brittany waiting for Santana to call..reminds me of Everytime.
wheresmynaya chapter 15 . 8/21/2020
Okay first of all...HOT. Secondly, my all-time favorite line in any fic ever right here "No, it's your favorite." "So are you." I DIE A SWEET, SWEET DEATH EVERY TIME. Also pretty sure I used that line on my then-girlfriend, now-wife so thank you for the inspo LOL.
wheresmynaya chapter 14 . 8/21/2020
BRITTANNYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T EVEN THIS GIRL, MY GOD HER CONFIDENCE I'M HERE FOR IT
wheresmynaya chapter 13 . 8/21/2020
The banter between Santana and Kurt is always so on point! I'm sooo ready for this dinner, it's about to be wild af.
wheresmynaya chapter 12 . 8/20/2020
I am a puddle of mush. The last line did it for me. Send help. They are too fucking cute and I can’t deal. Britt was like I wantz my sweet lady kisses and I wantz them now and Santana is just a soft lil bb with her date and her rules. I love them so much.
2,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »