Reviews for 2859
Valentina chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I NEED to hear Kurt and Santana dueting on Islands in the stream haha
marshmallowmars chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I downloaded this to my Kindle last night and I'm only this far in and incredibly hooked. This is so amazing.
Valentina chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Okay, sweetest end ever
Valentina chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I absolutely love that kind of Quinntana friendship!
Also your fic's so funny (I mean, "She looks like a fucking troll, Quinn," haha it cracked me up :p)
Valentina chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh my, I laughed so hard at the Santana Jennifer Lopez hahahaha
Valentina chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Reading your fic because I've read so many great things about it and oh man, the number of reviews!
By the way, I love what you've done to Rachel! :)
Kmsiw101 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Ok ok ok this story is just so damn great so far. I'm really enjoying it and it's such a pleasure to read. The banter between Santana/Brittany and Santana/Quinn is so good. You have me laughing and smiling and aww-ing. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Grayson chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
This story made me smile. Great writing and characters!
Fragar1991 chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
Amazing fic! :D I loveeed it!

Xoxoxo
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
oh wow! this was soo great! i read the whole thing in a day. you're a great writer and soo funny. cant wait for the merry miles edition update!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Great story! Thanks for all the laughs!
Cido16 chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
IN LOVE WITH IT!?
Slab84z-tx713 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Great fic had to read it again, (:
LilithL2 chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
beautiful.
I was in a long distance relationship (we now live in the same house! :) and this is a pretty amazing story.
congratulations.
i love that you made Britanny inteligent in a certain way. I hate when they make her stupid or too smart, that she doesn't seem herself anymore.
congratulations again. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
Thanks this was a brilliant twist ending. I got a combination of stomach flip n goosebumps! Seriously that's never happened before! Bravo to your writing :)
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »