Reviews for 2859
Rainezeik chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This is amazing, the dialogues are nice! Cant wait for them to meet :)
wkgreen chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Yes! Santana took the first step to getting over Quinn!

Waiting for more :)
verdi00 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Finally at home, although it didn't make much of a difference since when I read this I jump to your world and there is no bringing me back until it's over - I was shocked that they had already exchanged pictures without us witnessing that moment, but obviously you shut me up by making it perfect exactly like that. I cracked up at the "confessions call". It was a fun moment, but also really sweet. And now that Santana knows for sure it will be even harder to keep her mind from going there.
The conversation with Quinn was brilliant. The tension between ex-girlfriends, especially from Santana, and Brittany being the force that makes Santana forget about that just so she can confide with her old friend. It was both beautiful and another development for them. I also really love their differences. How Santana goes through a huge process picking out a picture while Brittany just snaps one. It's so real to them. I really can't wait for them to meet, but at the same time I don't know how I would even react to that. I cannot wait for the next chapter because, as I said, I am hooked, if it wasn't already obvious.
verdi00 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
This was one of my favorite chapters, although it seems wrong to say it since many of my favorite moments are mixed in the 3 chapters before. I guess the whole story is a favorite. Anyway, I find their banter addictive (the good kind). The scene with Sam was adorable and it fit so perfectly. I gave up on trying to hide my laughter with this one. This story has all the perfect ingredients: sexy, hilarious, heartwarming and exciting (you definitely keep us coming for more). Another thing: their descriptions of each other by the sound of their voices and personalities are the most accurate I've ever seen. Your writing style is amazing, but your brain is outstanding. You're brilliant. Simple as that.
verdi00 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Since I was hooked since chapter 1, by chapter 3 I don't even know... You made two hours of my least favorite class seem like the best time in the world. I was reminded of where I was, though, not because this was any less great but because it was getting really hard to keep the laughter in. Also, I noticed that while I read this I get the stupidest grin on my face and this chapter was probably terrible in that department since it had so much development between them. I really, really love how their relationship is progressing. Obviously I was a Brittana fan before choosing to try this story, but for a fanfic to gain my love I need the author to make me fall in love with the characters all over again. You did that plus 10 times.
verdi00 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
When I finished this chapter I didn't even remember I was in class anymore. Thank God I arrived late and sat on the last row or it would have been messy. I thought you had introduced the different relationships in the last chapter in a really smooth, perfect way. Still I would never have guessed that in chapter two you would show us the Seattle world with so many people and once again make it as smooth as can be. I don't know if I'm choosing the right words to explain myself, but what I mean is - this story is so freaking compelling. It flows so well, the pace is just perfect, the scenes with the others are perfectly timed (just enough to keep us interested and informed without leaving Brittany and Santana's recent relationship behind) and daaaamn the dialogue is flawless. I really loved getting to know both girl's backgrounds because it gave us extra insight into their personalities and lives. Also their phone conversations are amazing. The chemistry is gigantic. You're perfect at this!
verdi00 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I started reading this today (during class, mind you) and instantly fell in love. The dialogue is perfect. I don't think I needed anything else to get completely hooked, but you do give more than that. You set the scenes perfectly. And this felt like such an original Brittana story. You got me from the first second.
The banter here was amazing! It felt so natural that I didn't doubt, for a second, that if this were to happen the two girls would maintain contact. Also the personalities are so spot on even in such a different context. I am amazed.
Sally chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Yep, I just read these five chapters in one sitting! I'm hooked! More Brittana please!
Razorblades chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
this fic. this f-cking fic. yes. it's been a while since i came across a good one. and by good, i don't mean the typical yah-it's-okay; by 'good', i mean the actual meaning of GOOD, k. read 5 chapters in one go and i just adore the plot, the style of writing, their interactions and pretty much just everything about this fic. will definitely put on Alert once im logged on from my computer. looking forward to seeing how our babies further deal with things. stay amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I'm always super impressed when authors manage to keep everybody in character even in a AU. You're incredible and so is your story :D
Conri chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This story is just so fluffy and makes me laugh out loud and I don't know what to do with myself...except wait for more. Thanks for updating.
acewritergirl chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Daaaaaawwwwww :) Santana's smitten! So cute :)
luceroadorada chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This fic is so perfect lol. Thank for updating sooo fast xoxo
Mar-uhh chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Is it too soon to tell you I love you? Because, I. Love. You. This story is great but what's even better is how fast you've been updating! Keep it up!
pfriendlyy chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
1) I fucking love this story. Brilliant idea, really well written, and unbelievably funny. Super in character! 2) imma need some phone sex lol. Puhleaseee! 3) I need an update like rachel needs air. so. ya. ur awesome. keep rocking.
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 .. Last Next »