Reviews for 2859
monobutts chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
so amazing! totally made my day XD this was so funny especially since Rachel and KStew were celebridating. the whole part in the earlier chapters about Rachel trying to sue her cuz she wore Rachel's clothes always made me laugh. I loved how this fic was written through the hiatus of glee. but this was way better than like any glee episode ever :) so awesome job on this! you are an amazingly great writer! :D
Leggofmyeggo chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
I loved this story and the 2859ilogue cracked me up :)
AB chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
It is sad to see this awesome story end. It is very well-crafted and thought out. How about a sequel?
K chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Absolutely loved this story! x
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Tears
guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
thank you for this wonderful fic. i hope you write some more:)
c1 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Sweet mother if God... I thought this story couldn't get any cuter but you just proved me wrong. :) Thank you for posting another chapter. This time i was actually prepared for it to end. I'm still gonna miss this though... :(
xx
hearoelligreen chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Is there any sequel? God, I love this story.
dghterjudy chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
D'aww yay! Best ever, thanks for cranking this out in a MONTH. Look at you! My hero.
Random Little Duckling chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
BRILLIANT!
youarecool chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Perfect way to end an amazingly awesome story. I love how you always managed to end most chapters with cool/meaningful lines...

This story is one of my most favorite fics ever. No unnecessary angst. Great pacing. Full of humor. Not to mention regular, fast updates which I'm sure we were all grateful for. You did a phenomenal job.

Thank you so much for this fantastic ride. I look forward to your next story. :)
nayalove chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
ah love the last sentence :) love if they had brittana babies
HugNi chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
love how you ended it with "One week and 2,859 miles." :)
Nummy Bunny chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
SEQUEL SEQUAL SEQUAL I wanna read about brittana babies.
VaRiNaBi chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Have to admite it, very nice way to end the fic. Wiht a very nice line for the end. Good job. I really liked this fic. Hope you come up wiht something as good as this soon.
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »