Reviews for 2859
wheresmynaya chapter 15 . 8/21/2020
Okay first of all...HOT. Secondly, my all-time favorite line in any fic ever right here "No, it's your favorite." "So are you." I DIE A SWEET, SWEET DEATH EVERY TIME. Also pretty sure I used that line on my then-girlfriend, now-wife so thank you for the inspo LOL.
wheresmynaya chapter 14 . 8/21/2020
BRITTANNYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T EVEN THIS GIRL, MY GOD HER CONFIDENCE I'M HERE FOR IT
wheresmynaya chapter 13 . 8/21/2020
The banter between Santana and Kurt is always so on point! I'm sooo ready for this dinner, it's about to be wild af.
wheresmynaya chapter 12 . 8/20/2020
I am a puddle of mush. The last line did it for me. Send help. They are too fucking cute and I can’t deal. Britt was like I wantz my sweet lady kisses and I wantz them now and Santana is just a soft lil bb with her date and her rules. I love them so much.
wheresmynaya chapter 11 . 8/20/2020
WOW! The build up this chapter was so damn good, like I was anxious for Santana. Brittany saying she was ‘here’ M8 I squealed. My wife asked me if I was okay lol. I’m so excited they’ve finally met now, just perfect!
shyofthecool chapter 9 . 8/14/2020
Aww she’s counting the days! The fact Brittany had spoke to pretty much everyone but Rachel is hilarious! I can’t wait for them to meet, so exciting
shyofthecool chapter 7 . 8/14/2020
Santana spending all day wanting to know Brittany’s favourite colour is honestly adorable. Mercedes reaction every time she sees Rachel is a big mood
wheresmynaya chapter 10 . 8/14/2020
Oh wow, and that’s where I have to end until next week (Brittana Book Club)?! I see now why people have started to read ahead LOL idk how I’ll last with that ending! Pray for me hahah
wheresmynaya chapter 9 . 8/14/2020
Oh fuck not Rachel LOOOOOL why is this girl so damn off the wall? I love it! This version of Rachel is the only one I accept Lol. My god, Brittana is finally gonna be together eeeeeeeep help me this is too cute.
wheresmynaya chapter 8 . 8/14/2020
Eeeeeek that ending! You write a long distance relationship so damn well, there are so many instances that remind me of when my wife and I were doing LD. The scene with bringing up FaceTiming, pretty sure I had that exact conversation and thought the exact same thing as Brittany lol.
wheresmynaya chapter 7 . 8/13/2020
My fav thing in fics is the moment when the title I’d brought up during a chapter and it’s like the whole ‘ah-ha!’ moment. Of course I already knew what 2859 symbolized but it wasn’t any less awesome here! Also Santana being a complete sap about Britt’s fav color THEN how she doesn’t actually have a favorite color bc it’s mean to the rest of the colors...so adorable and spot on for Britt to say!
wheresmynaya chapter 6 . 8/13/2020
OMG I SWOOOONED! The line about the moments and ‘babe’ and I’m just ugh melting into a puddle over here, they are so freaking charming. Excellent job as always.
ForHonor chapter 5 . 8/7/2020
I'm reading this again for the first time in years for the Brittana discord bookclub and I kinda forgot just how good it was! "Which is why the Olsen twins are huge rage triggers for me." really got me lol. Your dialouge is soooo good, Santanas characterization is on point. She totally would do a poll and spend days trying to find the right picture.
wheresmynaya chapter 5 . 8/6/2020
The way Santana just blurts out that she's a lesbian and Brittany thinking it's confession time, I can't LOL. This backstory between Santana and Quinn and their whole dynamic had me looking like that meme of the kid holding his drink and looking questionably at the camera bc girlll what it happening there. Quinn was really putting the pressure on huh? I'm so glad it started to take a turn for the better towards the end there. This hoodie...is about to be the death of me.
wheresmynaya chapter 4 . 8/6/2020
Santana calling Brittany 'bright' had me clutching a pillow to my chest, i'm so soft now. The way they imagined what each other looked like and lowkey nailing it was everything! Also, the way you depict the Bram friendship...that's exactly how I wished it would've been in canon. It's so perfect.
2,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »