Reviews for 2859
shyofthecool chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
I love rereading this! “Bitchy McBitcherson” cracks me up every single time
idesign chapter 21 . 8/6/2020
Thank you for writing this masterpiece! This is probably the Brittana fic I’ve reread the most times because there’s so many elements I love about it. The pacing is perfect, the humor and dialogue are on point, characterization is fantastic, it’s structurally sound with the right mix of levity and tension before the climax and would adapt well as a movie. The Santana reveal in Seattle was perfect. Everything about this work in its entirety is *chefs kiss*
goobjones24 chapter 14 . 8/5/2020
That was tremendously over the top
wheresmynaya chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
THIS PART RIGHT HERE SENT ME LOL. I forgot Halle Berry was in NYE too. Ugh, your mind!
"Yeah, the chick in New Year's Eve."

"You're still thinking Halle Berry," the brunette shook her head. "Rachel Berry was in Loser Like Me."
wheresmynaya chapter 2 . 8/5/2020
The whole scene with Will and the crew...amazing. Brittana’s lil phone call at the end...adorable. Their dynamic is everything and I am now very soft.
wheresmynaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
So we’ve started a Brittana Book Club on the Brittana Discord and this is our first fic for August! Such a classic, I binged this when you first published and it’s so great to revisit now. Your characterizations are so freaking on point, I can totally picture everyone’s dialogue in the characters’ voices.
Roxy Lu chapter 21 . 7/30/2020
Reread this story still love it! Great story
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2020
i honestly don't know how i ever found this fic back in 2012. but i'm glad i found it now, reading the heya thread on lchat, trying to make sense of this tragedy. it's weird reading a character that is still so alive, but nice. and i love how well you captured their dynamics even in an au. thank you for that. in a way, it helped me heal, i think.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2020
Loved it, thanks.
Esmeralda chapter 21 . 7/18/2020
Decided to reread a Brittana fanfic after that devastating news about Naya's death. This is the only Brittana fic that I can still remember even after several years have passed. Nowadays I only read fanfics on AO3, but I'm still glad this site and this story is still up.
lostcomet005 chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
My heart is broken after seeing the news about Naya...so I went hear again to comfort my devastated heart...
ronye180 chapter 21 . 7/4/2019
just finished reading this ik it took me forever lol but I finally watched glee and obsessed with Brittana.. this story is amazing soo damn cute & adorable. I also love the way u portrayed Santana's character not everyone can do that bitchy hilarious side this flawlessly amazing work
Guest chapter 21 . 6/23/2019
Such a good mix of funny and heartwarming, it's pretty darn good
VonnieBoo chapter 21 . 5/28/2019
This story is the perfect blend of sweet, adorable, not-too-angsty angst. I love it every time. Thank you so much for writing it and choosing to share it with the world
Jamie.DaV chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
I just finished reading the fic and it's one of the best fanfic that I've ever read. I love how hilarious it is. I enjoyed every second while reading this. Thank you so much author for writing this fic, you are a very talented writer and super funny too. I'm looking forward to more of your works.
2,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »