Reviews for Porcelain
Seraphstrist chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I could love it just because of the last lines. However, it is all good.

Seraph
Wolfgirl220 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was actually really sweet... I liked it, surprisingly (I don't usually like fics where Amy cheats on Rory). Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I loved it! Absolutely brilliant!
astsweetheart18 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Beautiful. Angsty in all the right places, but still a wonderful ending.
yinkwun chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh wow. I am quite speechless. I am not a Dr. Who fan myself, though I do know about the story, and I think this is absolutely brilliant. I personally think this may potentially turn into my OTP (tho, Karen Gillian's leaving the show, is she not? :( )

Anyhow, fantastic work, and keep it up!

yinkwun
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Squeee! I really, really, really liked that. It was a pleasant ending.
Ponderess chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I hate and love you for this! The pain of Amy and the Doctor secretly being in love with each other while something is always getting in the way of them being together is just so heartbreaking. Yet you described it all so beautifully and well and they got a happy end they deserve. (It wouldn't have been my choice of a happy end, but that doesn't make it less good.)
I'm having trouble to designate the time of the scene where Amy askes the Doctor to bring her back her baby, though. Does it take place before or after "Let's Kill Hitler"? Because if it happened before that episode the references to Mels were a bit confusing and if it happened after that episode maybe there should be a clearer reference to the revelations from "Let's Kill Hitler" in the actual conversation between Amy and the Doctor. So yeah, I just think it should be clarified when the scene takes place.
But in a whole it's a really great fic!
KeeperOfThePeterick chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh my goodness this is so amazingly brilliant! What..? HOW!
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Amazing story I love it!
SherlocktorWho chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is so sweet! It's exactly how I would've wished the series to go instead of Amy and Rory together, Amy and the Doctor are PERFECT together! This is an amazing story, favouriting!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
AMAZING!
I normally don't do this. I've recently started watching Dr. Who (11th of course) and could not help but be dumbfounded by the freaking obvious- Amelia and the Doctor love each other. Yes there's friendship love but there's deeper love there too. Boy! is it deep! the touches, the glances, the kisses. I don't hate Rory but how you wrote him is how I see him; a replacement for the doctor while Amy was waiting on Earth. He loves her and she loves him too but NOTHING like her raggedy man.

I loved how you used all of their history and put your own realistic twist on it, kinda like behind the scenes of the show- what's really going on in their heads. Very enjoyable read, thanks!
cdsnow chapter 1 . 10/3/2012