Reviews for Hannah Stories
hjpstarwars chapter 3 . 3/24
Love this one!
kris a chapter 182 . 3/22
Thanks for the fantastic writing. I enjoyed every chapter.
Caroline's Bones - Dolphins chapter 182 . 2/25
truly admire & love how you've given this story it's 'hopeful end, for b&b, 2b more than just partners
& very close friends'.

truly loved how you gave me, inner voice & introspective booth, truly thinking things thru, he'd given up on bren & on em, he always knew & believed in what he saw, envisaged, prayed, desired
& dreamed, ways in which to have this happiness his pops & his wife's life of happiness, laughter, love & a dance, want'g to re-create sum of that -piece of magic- that he saw in his pops & grams, for himself, parker, those thoughts & desires, day & nite dreams always included bren.
he said it so well, he never got it as a child, in a loving, harmonious household with two loving parents & their children, he never saw anything other than pain, sorrow, death & destruction in his yrs in the army, which he defended so strongly, so honourably his country & all whom live in her great nation trying to bring peace to the bigger picture on a larger scale, or what he's been doing since, on a smaller scale, more locally by his yrs of truly dedicated service, tireless hrs in the fbi, seeing some of the most horrendous ways in which fellow man, does to each other, regardless of age, station in life, the most sickeningly for the most pathetic & ghastly reasons, to un-lawfully take another human life, he's strived with his team, all so the innocent lives taken are identified & mourned by their loved ones & the perps are put in jail, away from all good society, in doing all this he's trying to set an amazing example for his son, to see the good, the blessings life has to offer, that evil doesn't triumph.
that one perp in jail at a time, he's making his son's future a safer & happier one, that he prays his son won't have to see for himself, all the horrors he's seen & been thru ...

everything he's been striving for, slipping thru his fingers, at the end of yet another romantic relationship, one where the woman, yet again doest see his true loving nature, left booth feeling
so defeated & deflated, thinking that finding, so out of reach, that true & eva lasting love, of a woman, whom isn't afraid of his past, 'the darkness & demons, in his head, soul & heart', he fears (wrongly or rightly) are what truly keeps a truly good woman from loving him, 'for that forever & always', he fears it's him, that's part of what drives them away.

to me, it's the mark of a truly good & decent man, whom wants to keep fighting the good fight, removing evil, even at the cost to his ova loaded mind in sleep, his heart & soul, whilst trying to surround himself & his son with 'love, laughter, happiness & dancing' !
whilst i'm sad of a 'hiatus', (temporary i truly pray & hope) the ways in which you've been able to twist n turn how 'hannah' in both the series season 6 played out as we saw it or creative twists upon pieces of actual ep's, done in such a way that at times i 'i went swinging like i pendulum', in ranges of emotions, either dislike, disdain, disgust (oops, too many 'd' words expressing my feelings)

also as tales of her return, 'could' happen, the imaginative ways in which hart & co, never braved to try, of having her depart from the lives of booth 'foremost' & the entwining, how she interacted with the entire team of bones.

there's also the 'rolls of the eyes' i'd do or 'a feeling of loss of patience' with her character, as i felt, she wasn't genuine or honest in her words v's actions in being in DC, to me just seemed to be a way to have a 'hot man on her arm, seen in public with', 'sex-no strings, fun n games', time spent that until her work, with that 'way too hot story', was to come along, which she'd take in a flash, leaving him, the life he was sharing & a belief he (is) building with her, to traipse which ever part of the world this -hot story/s- will take her, not really caring for how long in time that would be', but in b/w these stories, often felt, she has the automatic assumption, she assumes he's awaiting her arrival back on his doorstep with open arms & more than happy, raring to go, strait into the bedroom, till that next hot story would come a calling, that was wot more than most got my blood boiling, like in the show, jack & ange, their pregnancy announcement 2 their friends, found myself in a tug of war whom 2 throttle with a scolding hot iron poker 1st, booth/hannah, even a little bren (4 being so darn accommodat'g, shov'g her own hurt, humiliation & regrets, so darn deep inside, it ate her till all those conflicting feelings hit so powerfully,
punch'g the roof out & bursting thru, till she ova identified her situation in her life, to be too much of a mirror image, in that of the now dead dr, that she & her team investigated.)
i also felt that she 'hannah' often saw 'seeley', instead of a man whom thrives on the desires for being the committed, long-term boyfriend, (in a romantic sense, lead'g 2 more, being marriage, 'possibility' of more children, if not more, then at least true commitment, to assist him in being the other half, with him in co-parenting parker) he wants permanency, a lifelong partner.
what i saw in hannah, was the manipulative & twisted ways in which she tried to diminish or wipe out his romantic lifelong desires, replacing em with more of her own 'live n laugh in the moment, spice'g up life, being the sexual dominate, to try n wipe his mind & heart of his own desires for an eva aftr happily family future'.

whilst fun, frustrating, wanting to throw actual daggers at her or go thru each & every ep of the show, f/fic idea's or even looking thru the ways in which kathy reichs killed off victims, i wanted to do to hannah at times, whilst laughing sarcastically, that'd probably get me sent to 'an institute, bhind locked & bolted doors' (heehee!) i'm not one whom in all honesty, felt we needed hannah to get b&b to move forward - together, (yes, maybe they were at a stalemate, holding pattern, ending season 5, but i felt it was more of other's misguided, wrongly made assumptions upon their own parts, people pushing & interfering, when they should've know to let it be & let b&b to muddle thru.
hart & co, didn't want to go down the path of way too soon like sum curse, assuming it'd take off the shine, in the way b&b interacted together, thus ending too soon if/when things fell apart,
if these two with their own hang-ups, insecurities, mis-judgements about each other & the ways in which they assumed things would fail so spectacularly, that it'd all be ruined for their friendship & working partnership - for me thou, i felt, that it was booth, after his calling off his friends with benefits fling with cam -i to this day, still feel, bren wasn't as clueless as ange & others assumed, of her not knowing, but that she just turned the other cheek, looked the other way, maybe even saw way more of an intimate embrace, or gosh-cringe, more of a sex romp in cam's office, un-like ange, jack & others, kept her mouth shut, till booth came to tell her directly-)...too me the literal part of bren, the non confident in social, romantic relationships, just took that as a sign -he doesn't
see me in that way- i felt my thoughts confirmed, when booth finally spoke to bren the carousel, after all had settled down, from the hell epps put the team thru, where booth nailed the coffin shut on him & bren, in his talk of work place relationships & the dangers they pose on people involved, when emotions r involved & guards are down, dangerous situations occur, he pulled out his 'double standard speech', to me thou, i think bren took that to mean, 'to him, she wasn't worthy or worth the risk, so lets stay friends & wrk'g partners', it to me, was what lead to bren saying 'yes' to sully's advances, (almost like a petulant, stick the tongue out...nah, nah, nah, he want's wot you didn't so there!) thou i think, she may've been thinking why am i not a risk to sully, but booth thinks i am, is it, coz he truly doesn't see me in that way...?!
if that's what crossed her mind, it would've stayed as her mantra all thru the following yrs...'booths off limits', so his season 5, i love u, in a atta girl sorta way, did throw her, she stumbled, hopeful maybe? he'd changed his mind, but still confused & wanted clarification & qu's answered, but then her logic thoughts set in, she saw his behaviours after his brain tumour as inconsistent, not the usual booth she's come to depend upon, so it was best not to tempt 'to try', coz surely he can't mean i'm all of a sudden a viable romantic partner for him, as he's spent yrs telling & showing me the opposite...that cam was worth the risk to try, but he didn't & doesn't feel that way about me!

also sweets constant needling (in one direction & then the opposite - him & his darn book,(to which i've always fumed, that he'd beta av never sold any or only a couple of copes or if he had, so help me, he beta av given the $ made to charity, as he'd not deserved a dime! too harsh?)
to me it was the manipulations upon bren's emotional state, during & after booth's faked death & her not being told, 'thank you so very much sweets-not'...showing booth scan's with his ill informed 'bullshit speech to booth, about how booth doesn't love bren')
or wot of ange's constant, 'u need to have sex honey & u need to jump studly'! needling/meddling.

booth truly needed to hear & really listen to cam & dr wyatt's advise, to also look back, see & take notice of what he knows to be bren's true nature, her heart, he knew wot would open her up to truly connecting to 'probabilities', to his honest, yrs of dedicated true friendship, loyalty & support, talk of building upon that, a day at a time, not talk of decades in2 an un-knowable, frightening future, if he's not right there beside her, but he should not 'eva' av taken sum pie in the sky dare
& needling from sweets...whom truly derailed e'thing to hell!

all i could think of at the end of season 6, praying & crossing all i could that now
Jaylonni Love chapter 182 . 2/23
Forgive me if I'm stepping on the toes of one of the other stories in this series but here's a prompt: Booth and Brennan are reminiscing and it accidentally slips out that Brennan asked for his semen to have a baby. I would LOVE to see Hannah's reaction to THAT. BTW, I enjoyed the story. But, a tip from one writer to another, be careful of common grammatical errors. There were a few times, I noticed, that you used the wrong version of "your, you're, their, there, and they're" a few times. Other than that, I enjoyed the story. I do hope one day you do find inspiration to come up with a few more of these little alternate stories.

-J. Love
MysticSong1978 chapter 182 . 2/22
Enjoyed this. I think if you do decide this is the ending point, then it is a good place for and ending. It doesn't read like you left something out, like many do when you reach the end of a final chapter. I never really disliked Hannah, but I didn't like her a whole lot either. :) I liked how you showed different sides of what could have happened, and I really like how you've wrapped it up here. :)
Lieutenant Colonel Webb chapter 182 . 2/18
Well I must say that I am disappointed that you have quit writing but I can understand. I have extremely enjoyed your writing and I wish you all the best.

Webb
nertooold54 chapter 182 . 2/17
I have loved the Hannah stories; I have reread several of them. Thank you.
Thurbercarnival chapter 182 . 2/16
Ok, I don’t think we’re done, but I can see we’re done for now. Sorry, I had to go there...lol!

I've loved your Hannah stories. If this is the end of the road then so be it, at least we have 182 chapters to re-read, but if the inspiration strikes for more I would be very happy.
mendenbar chapter 182 . 2/16
This has been a fantastic ride! And I'm glad it is hiatus not sayonara. You never know when inspiration might strike. This, however, is a good place to stop for now. Back to where it all ended/began.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 182 . 2/16
This is a fantastic place to end it, I think. I loved this series, and I will miss it, but I'm also looking forward to what else you come up with.

Thanks for keeping it going so long.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 181 . 2/16
Poor Booth. You do such a good job writing his fears - I love the way you tend to reverse the roles in some of these stories, where Booth is the one who needs the reassurance and needs Brennan to be the one to make the emotional move to reach out to him. Speaking as a guy, I can say that this is very true to life and you write it in a very visceral and powerful way, without artifice.
phyl chapter 182 . 2/16
I am sorry you are ending the Hannah stories. I really loved them. I hope the muse strikes you again. I liked all of your stories.
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 182 . 2/16
I'm sad to see this story go on hiatus, but I can totally understand that you are running out of ideas. It's been a long time since Hannah has left and you can't keep coming up with new ways to involve her in stories - or to get her out earlier.
It has been fun.
Athena chapter 182 . 2/16
Good job! If this is today's story, then this is where it ends naturally.
kareneb chapter 182 . 2/16
I like this chapter but l don't think it's over. It seems there should be more. If not I really have enjoyed these stories.
3,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »