Reviews for Life as a Circular Paradox
yay!
I Love The Doctor chapter 32 . 2/15
Aw no sequel :(
Spannerspoon chapter 32 . 1/29
Yay! That was utterly brilliant! Clever, witty, heart-breaking, heart-warming, devastating and brilliant all rolled into one.

Adored the plot and loved how you pulled in the Torchwood (and thanks so much for writing CoE don't think I could have managed reading it as it was!)

Poor Ianto but yay for River!
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 32 . 12/4/2013
Is there going to be more? I loved this! At Lake Silencio didn't the doctor say something about waiting until Rose was 8 months pregnant?
WhoLockGal chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
Love, love, love! What an absolutely brilliant (and addictive!) story!
SilverLunarStar chapter 32 . 8/25/2013
Oh! This was just bloody gorgeous! So much aaaaaaaangst and drama! But so, so worth it. I love how you tied everything together so neatly! I SWEAR, BITTIE, I NEED TO START A FUNDRAISER TO FUND A REDO OF S5. Love, love the way you wrote everything and the flirting with Ganger Eleven, Rose, and Eleven was hilarious. The way it was obvious Amy knew they were coming and how much she loves Rory, but still had her doubts was perfect. Jenny fit seamlessly here. The 456 rewrite was done brilliantly. Jack/River is one of my favourite pairings, if done right, and believe you me, you did it very right. Amy's pain was hard to read, but PERFECT because THIS is exactly what we were missing in canon. Not the BS that she couldn't give him more kids, but SHOWING how much in PAIN she was for losing her daughter. How much RORY suffered over the loss of Melody and the guilt he went through for not realising Amy was a ganger. I'm just so in love with this story and AUF. They were too perfect. Thank you writing them.
SilverLunarStar chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I LOVE Jack's part in all of this!

By the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'll wake up in a few hours to post your gift. _
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
"We're his family. We do what the Doctor's family always does, what needs to be done."

I will love you forever for this line.
LavendarAndTime chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Absolutely amazing. Honestly, I'm beginning to forget that some of these people were ever NOT in this show. You have totally brought life to all of these characters, something that seems to be lacking from a good portion of all the fanfiction here. So a big huzzah for you! :-)
Dyrim77 chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
please write more soon. you aare a fantastic story teller
Twylyte chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
Brilliant. Aboslutely brilliant. This really lives up to its predecessor, though by necessity it's a bit more on the rails than the last one, not as much deviation from canon or extra stuff until the end there.
Great story, though now I just want to know how they save River from... well, being saved at the Library.
-Twy
MuggleCreator chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! C'est magnifique!
:) :) :)
The whole story was amazing...
Now, I'm seeing if there's at least a one-shot explaining that last spoiler...
Whitepurity chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
I love this story, you have done such a great job intertwining events but also making your own storyline. I read the first story and this one over the last four days, and recommended it to my non-fanfiction friend who is also enjoying reading it know. Thanks!
Joe Thomas chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
I loved this story and I'm looking forward to see if there will be a third one in the series. I am intrigued as to if you incorporate the events of "Angels Take Manhattan" and the characters of Madam Vastra, Jenny Flint, Strax and Clara
Guest chapter 32 . 5/11/2013
Will there be a sequel to this? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on tip?!