Reviews for Life as a Circular Paradox
The MaskedKiwi chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
Because of this chapter, I feel the need to find a stoey where Rose DOES have two of the same Doctor and they have to share...
Christy - Flare chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
Clearly the Silence have no idea what they're dealing with in regards to Bad Wolf. They really should have expected it to be a lot harder to kill someone when they have access to that kind of power...

Anyways, I thought CoE happens before End of Time, and the Immortality Gate was found in the rubble of Torchwood Three? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
Loved reading this story. I can't wait to see what the sequel had in store.
Diving in chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
Mickey and Martha have a kid. And what about Luke and his friends?
Diving in chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
What does MD stand for? Mad Doctor?
Diving in chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
There's something I don't understand. In this universe they turn River into a weapon because they fear the doctor. But what about in Pete's universe? They were no time lords in any other universe and James and Rose weren't traveling yet. Unless they changed their future or had some other enemy they feared.
Magemaster chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
Another amazing piece of work.
masterdude94 chapter 33 . 7/12/2014
Seriously?! This is really frickin amazing, this is. Dang it, no fanfic has ever made me cry this much!

And all of the deviations from DW canon actually make sense(well, as much actual sense as Doctor Who usually makes), from Rory and Amelia to Jack and River. Jack and River sort of surprised me actually, but they do go well together! All the flirting either of them could want!

And Jenny! You brought Jenny back! She was awesome in the one episode she was in! I reall hope they bring her back eventually.

Speaking of her, did you know that her actress is actually married to David Tennant? I was extatic when I found out! And, she is the daughter of one of the other doctors' actors! :0

Now, I am going to look for the 3rd fic if this series,
hotsasukefan chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
yay!
ChristielJackson chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
Aw no sequel :(
Spannerspoon chapter 32 . 1/29/2014
Yay! That was utterly brilliant! Clever, witty, heart-breaking, heart-warming, devastating and brilliant all rolled into one.

Adored the plot and loved how you pulled in the Torchwood (and thanks so much for writing CoE don't think I could have managed reading it as it was!)

Poor Ianto but yay for River!
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 32 . 12/4/2013
Is there going to be more? I loved this! At Lake Silencio didn't the doctor say something about waiting until Rose was 8 months pregnant?
WhoLockGal chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
Love, love, love! What an absolutely brilliant (and addictive!) story!
SilverLunarStar chapter 32 . 8/25/2013
Oh! This was just bloody gorgeous! So much aaaaaaaangst and drama! But so, so worth it. I love how you tied everything together so neatly! I SWEAR, BITTIE, I NEED TO START A FUNDRAISER TO FUND A REDO OF S5. Love, love the way you wrote everything and the flirting with Ganger Eleven, Rose, and Eleven was hilarious. The way it was obvious Amy knew they were coming and how much she loves Rory, but still had her doubts was perfect. Jenny fit seamlessly here. The 456 rewrite was done brilliantly. Jack/River is one of my favourite pairings, if done right, and believe you me, you did it very right. Amy's pain was hard to read, but PERFECT because THIS is exactly what we were missing in canon. Not the BS that she couldn't give him more kids, but SHOWING how much in PAIN she was for losing her daughter. How much RORY suffered over the loss of Melody and the guilt he went through for not realising Amy was a ganger. I'm just so in love with this story and AUF. They were too perfect. Thank you writing them.
SilverLunarStar chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I LOVE Jack's part in all of this!

By the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'll wake up in a few hours to post your gift. _