Reviews for Chained World 02: Saving Grace
kenbre chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
Wharpt chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Well, at least Usagi has a target to vent her frustrations upon! Right off the bat she goes for Ryouga's Crazy Lady!

Speaking of the 'Crazy Lady' will she meet up with Ryouga while he is taking Kasumi on her 'vacation'? And what are the chances that Kasumi will recognise whom she really is? I think it would knock Pluto's boots off of her if Kasumi called her 'Meioh-dono'; quietly enough so that Ryouga couldn't hear her, of course.

As for the vacation of the Heavenly Mist (Tendo Kasumi), don't let Ryouga forget to pick up a good camera to take pictures of her at the Grand Canyon, the Eiffel Tower, Antartica (also get a good heavy coat), etc. Just don't visit them all in one day!

Ko-chan and Nabs. Nice couple; but, will it last? And where is the Saotome-Tendo group moving to if not the dojo?

Oh, and nice touch for the Ice Queen to have Indian currency as the security leader!
skywiseskychan chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Hehe, well that is quite frankly one of the best endings to a steamy scene I have read in quite some time. I can't stop laughing.
Ranmachanisme2 chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
LOL got to love Ranma's luck. Ryouga is like a superhero which this world desperately needs. Love the story and thank you for creating it.
Wharpt chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
Well... I was partially right; Someone was missing clothes! ;) Although, you are being unfair to Usagi; only one orgasm and no main event. She's probably going to be outraged at being interrupted and mortified at being caught. To say nothing about what will happen if Nodoka and Dr, Mizuno come dashing in to find out what's going on!

So, the battle is on and someone has now caught the attention of the 'Nerima Wrecking Crew'. I do hope the attackers life insurance is paid up. They'll be cashing it in, soon.

Ryouga holding Kasumi; Ranma holding Usagi; Akane holding Ukyo. Neat touch!
skywiseskychan chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
Sorry its belated, but I've been busy. Great chapter, as I'm glad to see the plotting and conniving getting thicker and thicker. We need more people out for their own good!
Wharpt chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
While Kasumi had decided to not join the rest of the family on their plantation tour, something gives me the feeling she may catch up to them within the next day or two,especially if she is travelling with Ryouga. Hopefully, they'll even be wearing wearing clothes when they show up.

Looks like thing are about to get nasty again. Will we see Usagi throwing Tiara Boomerangs next to Ranko's Mouko Takabisha's?
skywiseskychan chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Yay, more of this, its always fun, as is Nabiki and Kodatchi having 'fun' just for headgames with others.

As for Ami and Usagi, awww... I admit it I'm one of those who hoped that they could... enjoy themselves while Usagi goes after Ranma. :)
Wharpt chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Careful, girls! You may find your 'prank' taking on a deeper meaning than you thought! So Kodachi has been successful in getting the photos/videos that she wanted and boy, is the fecal matter definitely impacting the rotary oscillating air-mover device! Good job!
Speaking of photos, is anybody in the Tendo/Saotome party taking any for the official family photo book? I'd love to see Nodoka's reaction to a photo of Usagi out on the surf sans bikini!
Shinzochi chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
rotfl, looks like times are gonna be really fun with Nabs, and Kasumi, looking forward to the next chapter
Wharpt chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
The heiress and the otokodate, ehh? That ought to upset some apple carts along the way.

I feel a little sorry for Akane on this trip. She's going to have very limited access to her husband while the other players are having 'fun'. But hopefully 'Ranko' will have an opportunity to 'relax' and enjoy her self.

I know you have plans for Usagi and Ranko, but I'm cuious to know if Usagi also has feelings towards Ami as well?

Thanks for the chapter.
Kalaong chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Ooh lala... Good stuff, tender yet naughty and playful. Followed and favorited!
Shinzochi chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
i haven't read the version on AO3 (which i don't even know what it stands for or what it's web address is though i would be interested in comparing the difference between here and the version there) but i find that the citrus content here to be just right, it isn't too heavy but isn't too light either, for instance the part mentioned about Ranma eating Kasumi in a future night would still be in the balance you have, you wrote it descriptive but not explicit and i am looking forward to the next chapter as well as the hilarity when Kasumi brings the subject up to Ryoga, it is gonna be hilarious
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Is there any difference now between the published stories here and on AO3? I'm just curious if there is a prefered location to read them.

As for this chapter I like seeing a Kasumi so discombobulated that she's entirely transparent, and the touch about family being what to threaten in Japan was a nice one. I'm looking forward to seeing Ranma's reaction to the request, and of course Usagi and Ranko's relationship change.

I think though that it is going to take some time for readers to re-enter Ranma's psyche. Its been a long time in the world, but we don't know where Ranma really is mentally. We've mostly seen things from outside his/her head and I'm looking forward to seeing that change.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Kasumi is such a loser and pathetic if she can't find her own man to have a baby. And for her to even think about using her sister, Akane's husband is more than shameful. Akane is being dumb and stupid for even considering letting her husband di this. Also there is artificial insemination or sperm donors, that don't need to do all this bs, having a sister screw another's sister's man.