Reviews for Constant Companion
Rycbar 123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
MY FEELS! :{
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I was devastated when the Ponds disappeared so suddenly from the Doctor's life. I never thought I would love any companion the way I loved Rose Tyler, but the Ponds proved me wrong. Poor Doctor, at least he has Clara now. I've got this theory that the Doctor imprints on the first person he sees after regenerating. At least that seemed to be the case with the 10th and 11th. I wonder if the 12th will be as obsessed with Clara as his predecessors were with Rose and Amy, respectively. I wish we didn't have to wait so long to find out!
Ellisiv chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
sniff sniff. this was so sad. poor doctor. i thought i had moved on. i thought i wouldnt die of feels every time i heard the word pond, but here i am. thinnking of my poor babies.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is very powerful and extremely well-written. Brava! Just brilliant, I really have no other words besides: I loved it... absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i really want to know what he exactly did to that angel. i love how you did this though. you captured it perfectly.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Too sad
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Okay. Okay.
So.
Emotions.
You know, I do honestly love you, but... This fic. Why.
So many emotions.
It mentionned Donna.
It Mentionned Jack.
Oh hell, it even mentionned Oswin.
I just...
So sad.
But so beautiful and poignant.
dreamsweetmydear chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
HEADCANON ACCEPTED.

Aaaaand I'm crying. Again.

OH WELL. I GUESS I DIDN'T NEED MY HEART AFTER ALL, CONSIDERING IT'S BEEN CRUSHED BY YOUR AMAZING AND HEARTBREAKING STORY.

But in all seriousness, this is really good. I'm not sure if we'll get to see the Doctor's grief over the Ponds on screen-maybe in small instances-but it's wonderful to have his perspective here.

Well done! Now please excuse me while I go cry some more over the death of my favorite companions...
Jennaya chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Beautifully done and so sad.
Lia Kada chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
THIS WAS SO GOOD OMG. you're a wonderful writer.