Reviews for Defence Leads To Love
FantasyWriter93 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Nice, seemed a little quick but hey, it still flowed pretty good. Ooh, go Harry! KICK HIS ASS! Lol, Draco encouraging a few more punches *snickers*
MsSmurfette1996 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Love it!
Keep it coming!
MAFITA chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Loved the first two chapters! :D Can't wait for more! I'm only worried about Harry's relationship with Sirius and Remus if and when he gets together with Severus... :S Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Actual-Grendel chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I don't know if I'm a fan of the way you're writing the story itself, but I'll hold in there for a few more chapters, I like the way you ended this chapter!
marksmom chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Ooh! I can foresee this Prof. Philistine becoming a real pain in the arse! Kudos on a great chapter!
fuzzy27 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
cant wait to read more!
keep it up!
Mona chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon. Please write more soon.
Cathcer1984 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Oooo can't wait for thier lessons!
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm enjoying this and looking forward to reading more!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter!
Magpie1600 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Yes, I like the way you have them getting to know each other. Really well put together.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Great story. I love how the two are getting on and also how everyone else is hooking up.

Can't wait for more.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
wow it is getting good thanks
A.L. Cullen chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
HAHA Harry is right that guy is a moron...but Sev is so cute :D I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Thatsallwegot chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Yay! I cannot wait for the lessons to start! :) I really like how you made the portraits match the person who will reside in them. And I absolutely love that Severus can easily get in. Naughty, naughty things run through my mind with that. Like a certain Headmaster catching Harry in the midst of doing something a little naughty in the shower thinking of him... Oh dear... :D Thank you very much for the update and I cannot wait to see tomorrows!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »