Reviews for Blindfold
Kagugu chapter 1 . 7/6
eh, couldnt you ehm put their names in the ship tag (or what is it called around there? brackets? ?) bc summary was pretty confusing in ship regard... I honestly thought it was gen before reading author notes...
Trickster79 chapter 3 . 6/17
I am guessing the blindfold could be because he has got eyes of a basilisc? It¡s a possibility...
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 20 . 6/2
Awesome, I look forward to what happens next
tamashiyuki chapter 20 . 5/27
Very good!
Be continued?
Add more chapters please
YO
the blindfold thing was so pathetic... honestly.

HE IS A BATTLE HARDENED INDIVIDUAL YET WHY DOES HE KEEP THE BLINDFOLD IF IT M ADE HIM A DISASTER IN A FIGHT? OR WAS THE EXPERIENCE HE HAD JUST A FREAKIN LIE OR SOMETHING? AGAIN, ILLOGICAL MUCH EVEN TO HARRY;'S LEVEL.
Dracowoman chapter 20 . 4/9
fantastic job,update soon please!

4/5
Laniela chapter 14 . 3/31
"I reminded you of who you truly are" Aka I knocked the shot out of you
Nemhain2009 chapter 20 . 3/21
Great story!
APridefulSin chapter 20 . 3/20
beautiful
Black Fire Neko chapter 20 . 2/20
Oh please update soon I can't wait to read more I really cant
Sylphrena33 chapter 20 . 2/18
I like this a lot. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Please update soon! :)
Sylphrena33 chapter 13 . 2/18
I like this chapter. One thing that I think could be improved is that you switch between tenses a lot. Some of it is in present tense, while other parts are in past tense like the rest of the story. Also, you keep mentioning the "Valour". I think you mean the Valar?

But overall, I really like this chapter. The idea of Sirius being reborn as Aragorn is very interesting. Also, the thought that Harry can live as Master of Death alongside another immortal is a very happy thing. I like this, even though I'm not normally fond of slash.

Great job! :)
Emmaline341 chapter 20 . 2/18
I am so glad you continued this! It was the first crossovers I ever read and was what got me hooked on fanfiction.

Thank you!