Reviews for Fool Me Once
Msdib chapter 13 . 11/15
What an awesome story! The dialogue between the characters was so spot on that I could picture it as if I were watching it on tv. You are a great writer! Love Deeks whump!
lindergail chapter 1 . 6/27
Hi! I just found you and this story, and I'm very glad I did! I see this was posted a few years ago and I've actually read the whole thing at this point. You had a good plot, good take on the characters. While little fluff stories can be good, it's nice to see an actual plot! You certainly didn't need to apologize to me about how long the story was, because being longer gave me more opportunity to enjoy my reading.

I totally approve of your comment on people who write flames. If they don't like a story they DON'T HAVE TO READ IT! I'm impressed with anyone who can write a whole, coherent story that hangs together well and that's you!

I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. Thanks for sharing them,
Vicki
lindergail chapter 9 . 10/30/2018
BTW, I keep meaning to tell you that I really, really enjoy the titles to the chapters in all your multi-chap stories!
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 13 . 4/15/2018
Just found this story. Congrats. I have attempted a full case. You made it interesting and true to canon. Well done.
mefoote chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Blown away
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
French fan

I d├ęcided to read again all your story. So i discovered again this story that I read long time ago.

It is a wonderful and great story !
basicnsync chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
I really love this story. I have become an exclusive density fantastic, but I loved the whole team being in on this. It makes me wish they all stayed together on the show a bit more. I also loved the danger being diverse-now it's always abduction and torture (my stories included!)
Aria Rose chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
I know that this story is a few years old and reviews don't matter so much anymore, but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Not only was the plotline entertaining and believable, the writing was just excellent. You had varied sentence structures and used words that didn't seem dumbed down, but also didn't seem like you used a thesaurus. To top it all off, the characters were very close to canon, and I could see this being a true NCIS episode (or arc.)

Thank you very much for sharing your gift of writing. I wish you the best!
AriesReign chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
This is such a captivating story that I keep finding myself re-reading excerpts just to enjoy the tension and heart pounding excitement all over again. I am utterly entranced and can not wait to read on. I have a theory on the culprit. However, I feel as though this story will continue to toss some well-placed tension our way before we discover the perpetrator and his motive. Bold and clever writing, nice work so far.
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Won, sereh eht noitseuq: nac uoy daer flaf-drawkcab, flah-drawrof? Sure as hell takes time to write like that.

Love the story so far: good character dynamics, descriprions and an interesting, not-obvious plot. I comend your excelence.

There are some things that can be improved upon, of course. If youre still interested in this story, id like to tell you how to improve slightly.

Before i end this, i must also credit you with a
Linguam chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
Thank you so, so much for this fic. I think you depicted the characters beautifully, and I'm really impressed by how you managed to get it all to work together so nicely (the plot, the chemistry between the characters, the dialogue etc). I could definitely see this play out. A truly enjoyable read, thanks again!

/Linguam
RhondaLara chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Wonderful Story- Just Loved It!
ananova chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Awesome story, loved how it centered on the whole team and not just one or two characters. This could totally have been an actual episode, it was that well written. Great job, thanks for sharing.
hondagirl chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Oh this, this, this. I really hope you haven't minded that I reviewed each chapter individually (I like to do that sometimes) but this story was just so good. I love d all the action, the camaraderie, the banter, the fear, the flirting, the worry etc. I think you explored and fleshed out relationships on this show that we don't always get to see - Deeks and Nell, Callen and Eric while at the same time, being true to the relationships we do get to see on the show -Deeks and Kensi, Callen and Sam, Eric and Nell. It was really well done and now I understand why everyone recc-ed me this fic when I was looking for a good team fic. I especially loved this chapter and the last one as we dealt with the action and then the fall out from the action. I especially enjoyed you giving all the partners their own personal moments together (Kensi and Deeks in the hospital room, Nell and Eric in the bathroom, Callen and Sam walking into the hospital) but then managed to get the whole gang together at the end, including Hetty to tie it all up. And like you said, there is a lot of kinks to work out but the important thing is that they all survived and they are closer then others.

UGH. THESE KIDS. THIS STORY. You have a real gift for writing this show my friend. Thank you for making a Monday morning when I've been sick on the couch running a low grade fever (I have to take some more medicine, screw reccommended daily dosage) much more enjoyable then it could have been. Looking forward to reading more of your stories when I get a chance. YOU ROCK!

-honda
hondagirl chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Oh wow, this was good. Just really good. I'll leave a more coherent review next (last) chapter.