Reviews for Honeymoon
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awwww. So adorable. And so Steve and Danny. This made me smile :)
Mrs Sheppard18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great one-shot! Poor Danny, shoved into the back seat in two out of two episodes so far, I'm really glad you decided to write something about it! The dialogue (as usual) was really good, especially Danny referring to it as the 'Honeymoon', which fit in really well with his comment in 3.02 about their marriage becoming predictable. I liked how Steve was confused at the start and Danny's suggestion that they both lose their place; Danny? Drive his own car? Nonsense! :)
It's great to read another Sockie fic! Hoping to read some more soon? ;)
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hehe. Love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Love this story! Love the way you describe their chemistry. Perfect!
My brother-in-law always takes the wheel of my husband's car without asking. Such a big-brother-ism, Steve!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Too funny.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
LOL! Oh I could so see that conversation happening! Poor Danno!

I know! That's why Steve takes Danny on a boating trip! So they can be alone together and get some quality time together! Isn't that what a marrige councilor would suggest? After all with the honeymoon being over one has to work harder at the relationship to keep it strong! LOL!

Great Story! Great Idea! Thanks for sharing!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
LOL great story, very fitting ;-)
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Very nicely done! A fun read based on an astute observation...
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I was so happy to see another of your stories. This is wonderful. Danny and Steve at their bickering best. I guess Danny had better learn to love the backseat. Or is this just Steve getting revenge for the dog getting the front seat before? Either way, I loved it.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Super cute story. :)
Qweb chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yeah. And it's Danny's car, too!
maggiemcgarrett chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
hilarious , well done.
Fifilla chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved it! That was perfect :-)
Julie0251 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hey there :)

I usually don't like stories focusing on Steve and Danny not because I don't like them since I actually LOVE their bromance and their carguments but because I can't stand McDanno slash.

That being said I really enjoyed your story :)
Well done !
jlopie chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Love it! Been thinking about Danny's new place in the backseat myself this week! You read my mind! Thanks for putting it on paper (well, not exactly paper, but you know what I mean!)