Reviews for Second Chances
AHealingRenaissance chapter 17 . 2/2
EEEEEK! Okay, I have been laughing every time you've hidden behind a bulletproof Jasper, and nearly hysterical when said Jasper was shirtless, no less, but I can't click over to the next chapter now :'( I. Neeeeed. Updates! Please?! :BIG Mouse eyes: :snifflesniffle: :blinkblink:
AHealingRenaissance chapter 14 . 2/2
Wow...I totally saw the immortal child thing coming, but I figured they'd find Kim with Bella and assume on their own :) I haven't seen Edward being the good guy too often, especially when Alice is evil, so this is refreshing :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 13 . 2/2
I like this way of them having a child; the way SM did it in BD just seemed like she ran out of ideas and decided to throw the kitchen sink in out of desperation :p
AHealingRenaissance chapter 5 . 2/2
Wow! Never would have pegged you for being from anywhere but the South from the language, spelling, and dialogue :D (Aussies and British ppl are easy to spot ;)) I've read The Way It Was Meant to Be and Sundown today and added them to my Community and Favorites, but I'm a little nervous about getting into this one because it hasn't been updated in a while. Are you going to finish it? I love your stories! The only one I haven't read is the AH one, but that's only b/c I don't read AH :) The vampire aspect is the draw for me ;) (I tried to read a few Wolfpack fics, but just couldn't get into them as a whole; I'm a vamp girl :))
southernpur-rica chapter 17 . 1/22
Update?
RavenShadow83 chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
please for the love of all thats holy finish this story i want to know let me know when the next chap is up i cant wait
Vwchick chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Oh please I so hope you will be updating this! This is a fantastic story! I love the whit locks with em and Rose and Kim as Bella and Jasper's baby! I'm putting this on my favorites and soooo crossing my fingers that this will be updated soon :) I'll be waiting ;) thank you so much for writng this and posting it, sorry I don't mean to pester about updating I'm just so engrossed in the story and cannot wait to find out what happens next, thank you again!
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
I love this story. I really really hope u continue with this story i cant wait to read more and i hope u can update soon
-Belle
catjumped1 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
I would love it if you dusted off the next chapter and get it posted! I loved this story and would adore to see how it ends! Could you please consider it?
Laurie143 chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Omg it just got even more exciting pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon i really want to know what happens next and i would love it if you finish the story cant wait for more chapters!
goodnight raggedy man chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Oh my gosh, that's such a mean cliffhanger. Please update soon, this story is amazing
mightymel30 chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
This is a great story will there be more
Vernoodle chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
So sad to see this story abandoned! :'(
Ca.zaphira chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
What a cliff hanger to leave everyone with! An amazing story and I would love to read more. hoping you find your way back to finishing it.
kirallie chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Very good so far. What did Edward hear to have him react like that? Wonder what Ari will think of the littlest Swan.