Reviews for Piggyback
what evil lurks chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I don't know what FSU is but I certainly enjoyed the Walking Dead references.

Dean is my favourite but damn he can be annoying. If Dean wasn't his brother Sam woulda killed him by now.

When are you going to write a TWD/Supernatural/Firefly crossover? I'm thinking, set in The Walking Dead universe, with Sam and Dean amazed that ppl can't see that the walker plague is something supernatural(heh). From Firefly, just Jayne and Kaylee maybe, they and the Winchesters encounter Rick's bunch. Everyone keeps thinking Jayne and Sam are the brothers cos they're both so tall, (you can see how that'd piss Dean off), and Jayne calls the walkers "reavers". And you know he'd be real good at dispatching them. (Yeah I've given this some thought but I'm a lazy writer... so if you like these ideas please feel free to run with them). Not too sure how Jayne and Daryl would get along. Try to out-track each other maybe.

looking forward to reading (lots) more of your stuff.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I am guessing that crazy Uncle Rudy knows something of the supernatural or is a hunter from the protection symbols in the house and also from the fact his family says he sees monsters and aliens everywhere and could name them. Had to laugh at Dean liking the shower gel but sounds like Aunt Bobby has his number!
jack62192 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Really enjoying this story! It has a nice, smooth and steady beat to it. They're just kind of flowing through the day. Maybe that will change soon, I don't know. It is supernatural, so. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
You got the characterisation of them better than any fanfic I've ever read (and I've read many)!
Plus the story is awesome. xD
Please do continue it! :D
whisperfur chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I was so sure he was gonna break out into the never ending song
This is the song that never ends! It goes on and on my friends! Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that never ends...
Meowse chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
You are awesome! Please tell me the names came from Walking Dead. I will put you in my will.
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Cute. I can see them acting like this.
ll Kairi ll chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I see someone's a Walking Dead fan. ;)

Great story so far! I love the way you're characterizing both Dean and Sam! It sounds like the real thing!

PLease update soon! Great story!

Kairi
Kirabaros chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
So a crazy uncle who might be a hunter himself. Seems the Winchester luck is in favor of the boys this time. I'm having fun with this one.
mb64 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Just found this today- great story! Well written and fun! :)
PsychoPicasso chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Absolutely awesome! :)
Queen Bee chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Ha ha ha...poor Sam!

Great story so far. I LOVED that they sang the theme song from The Flintstones!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Thank goodness it was only a grasshopper in Sam's jeans, it would have been a lot more nasty otherwise. (My dad once had a wasp fly up his trouser leg, stung him on one thigh, made its way across his family jewels went down the other trouser leg and stung him on the other thigh - sorry I digressed there!) And only Dean would not notice the log was an alligator but at least Sam had the presence to scare it away! Wonder if the blonde who filmed Sam on her smartphone is going to post the footage on YouTube (have just reread Chili CookOff again!) At least they have a ride now to the Impala as they are both pretty much done in, and Dean may well get a date out of it!
Kirabaros chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Now that was just mean to film Sammy like that. But it was funny. Thanks for the laughs.
jack62192 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012