Reviews for Steele the Melody Lingers On
leiasky chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
This would have made a great episode. I really love your little short episode additions but here you really shine. A fully developed plot with the requisite humor and romance of the series. I hope you've written more!
eaz35173 chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Great story! You have a way with words and write the characters so well! I could totally see this as an episode! Wonderful 30th Anniversary tribute!
Seriana Ritani chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Beautifully written and constructed . . . this played so easily in my head as an enchanting, high-caliber episode. A good mystery, a lovely relationship, great numbers. Good work. Thank you for sharing it.
Seriana Ritani chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I solemnly swear that I will finish my homework before reading any farther . . . but oh, it's hard. What a clean and evocative writing style you have: consummate professional. I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Wow - that was the best RS fan fic that I've ever read! It was truly like the show!
Thomas Mc chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
A perfect Remington Steele story. The writing was very well done. The story had everything that made the show so good. The humor, the mystery and the romance were perfectly balanced and made sense. The characters were dead on. Over all a very enjoyable read.
stacey.snyder.33 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Love, love love this story! It keeps in tone with the characters so beautifully! It was like watching another Remington Steele episode. I enjoyed it thouroughly! Please write more!
SteeleImaginary chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Thoroughly enjoying this story, and this chapter in particular. Can't wait to finish the rest.