Reviews for Maria and Robin
OliviaC72603 chapter 27 . 1/5
Please update!
B.Cochrane chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
I love this story please keep writing
kiki.emmey chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I hope it would be alright that if I put my fanfiction on here that I would include the idea with the hat being on loveday. I would obviously write that you had this idea first!
p.s. love it!
MsWriteandread chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
maybe write more about them, the hat is the center right now and it can be boring to read about it in every chapter, Robin is looking for his hat. And maybe more drama something with a little more love. They like each other so maybe you can write more about how everything is going to plan out. What do you want to read? And then write it. My stories is based on what I want to read and what other maybe intrested of. Just a tip for future writing :)
maria chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
make more about them
maria chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
why does it say marias hat
maria chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I want them to make this story into a show it would be cool
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
That was adorable. It's cute how Benjamin calls Keith the chess master.
shonafla chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
The baby name could be raven ,hunter, Hazel, destiny, Malcolm ,or my name Jordan, I'm a girl
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
That is so cute. I love it. It's awesome. What is the next babies name going to be? Will it be a boy or girl? Please update soon.
shonafla chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
I loved it please write more
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
That's funny. thank you not describing sexual situations. That makes me more comfortable with this story.
moonprincess12 chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Okay so I've recently really got into reading these fanfics based on maria and bird boy and I have to say that I have a few favourites but I really enjoyed reading yours you're a fantastic writer
Yume chapter 24 . 2/12/2014