Reviews for Even In Time
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
So what happens next? I'm confused what does Mortal Instruments have to do with Inuyasha?
AmyRoseAlice chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I hope inuyasha kisses her! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Royal Kitsune chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I really like this story. There are a few grammatical slips, but your premise is very interesting. I look forward to more.
dina chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
This sounds good please continue
Royal Kitsune chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Very interesting story so far and great writing. I look forward to more.
AM78 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
It will be interesting to see how this new demon factors into the Inuyasha world and what sort of powers she has. It also seems like there is a bit of a story behind her. I hope we get to find that out in the next chapter.

I wonder what her connection to Sesshomaru is. It's kind of funny that a proud dog demon like him would be hooking up with her. Still I do notice some similarities between her and him, such as the way she talks, her rejection of all assistance, and her loathing and hanyous.

A few things though. There were some typos here and there, such as in the first sentence "A full moon blaze high in the sky and its light poured over the land" (should be "blazed") and "She sat up with a gasp and rubber her eyes" (should be "rubbed").

Also some questionable character actions. If a threat as serious as Naraku were near, I don't think Inuyasha would leave to face it without warning the others.

Also while Sango is a demon slayer, she has no problem with non-aggressive demons (after all, she travels with them and has a demon pet). So I don't think she'd object to providing aid to a wounded demon who hasn't showed any hostile actions or intent.