Reviews for Peppermint Milk
Isa chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Sooooo gooddddd
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
You are so great. What an awesome ending, just so cool, and snazzy, and great, and cool, and everything. Much love to you.
MyLittleFerret chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is a really great story. First one i read that was slash with no sex scenes and i still liked it. GREAT JOB!
stifler's girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
that was a really good!
brigitte hempkett chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow.

Amazing. I love it.
dea puella chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
i really liked your story. i thought it was sweet and ended with a happy ending to end all happy ending. (that doesn't make sense but it's 2:30 a.m.)
Deprived of a soul chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Oh! that was such a sweet story!
Wicked Wonder chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Danielle, this is for you! To make peppermint milk (and this for two cups worth) take milk (duh) around 10 peppermint candies, almond extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, and sugar. Pour the milk into a heat safe bowl (to nuke, but it won't taste the same) or a pan. Heat the milk, and add the candy, stirring until the candy's all melted. Add the rest of the ingredients, a scant 1/4 teaspoon of each, and stir until everything's blended and the milk's hot. Enjoy! (BTW, tell me how he likes it! And you don't have to add all of those ingredients, just the ones you like. And thanks for reading my story!)
danielle chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
you wouldn't happen to have the recipe for pepperment milk, would you? I'd love to make it for my boyfriend. If you do, would you please write it on a review to this story? (my emails turned against me) Thanks,

~Danielle~
neo-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
_ ok... that was like, the best ever. all your stories are. you are soooo talented! eric & jack 4eva!
Zendou chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
HOT DAMN! No matter how many times I read this, it give me chills! I can think of nothing sexier than Jack and Eric casually ending their phone conversations with "Love you" and "Love you too"! (Among other things!) More Eric/Jack slash! I also love how you portray them to be characteristically consistent. I think it's more defining and accurate to portray two gay men in a relationship together as both masculine and dominant. Don't get me started, but I abhor the dominant/submissive stereotype... it conforms too much to a 'str8' role as well as belying my interpretation of a true homosexual relationship. Keep up the great work!

Trey
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
WooHoo! but what i want to know is, Jack's parent's reacting to the this is my beau Eric news. you never mentioned it, other then the fact that they obviously accepted it, at;least eventualy, cuz he WAS on the phone with them. okay, UPDATE for the rugrats story, even though this is good, i want more Dil and Joe.
Treydon chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
That is one of the BEST romance stories I've ever read (Slash genre). Keep up the great work!
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Once again, well done. I love a story with a happy ending. _ This trilogy is good work, although there are a few little style points that need work. ...Not that I should talk. (Beats herself over the head for forgetting descriptions.)

Anyway, I enjoyed it. I especially like your ideas of what they are all doing in the future. _ I'm gonna go read more of your stuff now.
Savage Enchantress Aurelia chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
*grins happily* Awwwww, that was so sweet! And so very sleazy, lol! :) But really, they were just adorable. So cute!