Reviews for Not a Bang, But a Whimper
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow. I have no words. This was raw and heartbreaking and so beautifully done. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you write River. You characterize her perfectly. Her love for the Doctor is so clear here. Amazing job.
And the Doctor...
You've given the Doctor such a heartbreaking, but realistic scene her. Beautiful.
NobodyAtAll chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Love River/Eleven. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
What is your obsession with italics?
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahh. I really liked this piece. I feel this was a realistic moment between the Doctor and River (who in my opinion, don't spend nearly enough time together). Very nice work here.

(This also made me feel pretty sad. The wound of Amy and Rory dieing is still a bit too fresh; now I want to go watch Forest of the Dead and Silence in the Library to make myself feel worse. .)

Great work!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i've walked into the desert and self destructed too.

OH MY HEART WHY WAS I GIVEN FEELINGS...

Gahhh you just write so well. The whole time I read this it felt like something was twisting my stomach up, especially at this line-

" For whatever reason, River finds him — huddled up in a shower, his hair a dark, stringy mop, pressing a hand over his reddened face and the other clawing the shower wall above him."

Oh my goodness, that was just came across so well to me. I could see it so clearly- Eleven huddled in the corner, sobbing his face off while he's trying not to make noise, and the tap is running over him... Ooohhh. Shivers.

Keep up the fantastic work! c:
TrekkieL chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aw! That was sweet. You really got the doctors character! Good story.