Reviews for Protecting Yours Truly
ILoveHinata chapter 10 . 8/10
Excellent story. You really painted the scenery within the story splendidly.
I hope I don't have nightmares.
I feel sooo sad for poor Tom. I hope he's able to protect my precious Harry.
I hope they can find a way to continue to be together without Harry having to die and away from evil Voldemort. Poor Lily and James are probably having a heart attack because of the fire. I feel scared too.
Poor Harry and Tom really deserve happiness. I really hope they escape Voldie.
lilia0 chapter 10 . 4/16
Updateeeeee pleaseeeeeeee
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 2/20
Hey question does this have to do with the books magic or hogworts ?.
LurkerAlert chapter 10 . 1/20
OMG! Is Harry going to die? Poor little Tom! I get such an AHS vibe reading this. I hope you return to the story at some point and finish it. (:
tulsa chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
awesome. please, keep going
babyfaceblack chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Please update!
RosencrantzGuild chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
That moment when the next chapter button is not there T.T I literally screamed "No!" In my head when I saw that this was the end. I REALLLLLYYY want to know what happens next.
Psyka chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Goodness I'll have nightmares but please update again soon
Remmy18 chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Love this chapter!

Oh, and just an idea, since Sirus's family was a "dark" family, instead of being in a family of dark wizards, he could come from a family of an occult family. That might be interesting.

Keep up the great work!
Belletristik Aura chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I've been wondering if this story was abandoned. I'm looking forward to the last chapters. "What's the worst that could happen?" :)
Jirius chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Yay! I'm so happy, an update! :D this is a great story I have been following for ages because it is such a mystery/horror/thriller ! Finding out what happened to Tom is so sad but a really good story and Dumbledore's character is amazing... Very interested to see what happens next and how it ends ... I hope it isn't a sad ending T.T *but you know best* Thankyou again for the update! looking forward to read the next chapter soon *which will hopefully be sooner hehe ;)* Love you
Malevolent Mind chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
not really harry potter but still great and creepy. You should rewrite it out and bulk it up and publish it on amazon to make some money. If it was 200 pages I would not bought it. I hope you finish it!
erasi chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Oh i love this story. XD
IT make me scared! I swear...
Oh harry poor you and tom too
LiAlH4h2o chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Just thanking you for the update much love.
ulqui's-girl chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Awww :( Poor Tom! It's on fire! I'm hoping he'll still be able to find peace.