Reviews for Complicated
bratstopmom84 chapter 25 . 7/19
I loved this story so much! Brilliantly written, Great job! :)
Phoenix Lightwing chapter 19 . 7/2
To answer your question about Mark Hamill's face, in between those movies, he was in a serious motorcycle accident that left irreparable scarring on his face, which is why he met the snow monster on Hoth-to explain why he had scars on his face.
plainjanedee chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
I know this story has been out for awhile but I just found it and O.M.G. - I am not a big fan of Bella/Paul but this was so worth it. I was DYING laughing during the labor scenes and I practically peed my pants when Bella couldn't get her epidural. Just thinking about it now and I'm laughing again. The bit about her thinking the hospital was running a scam was totally brilliant!

I also loved Matt. What a great OC. I loved how he was still there for Bella and how he stuck up for her, even after they weren't together anymore.

I loved Matt's parents, too. What's not to love? Funny, loyal, honest to a fault... they were great.

It was great seeing Leah find some happiness. Quil is always good for a laugh.

Really good work. You should be proud.
maria.udsen.9 chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
This story is AMAZING! It just has it all. I have laughed, cries, been angry and happy. But seriously your writing is really good. When i first startet reading i just couldn't leave the story alone. (Sorry about the spelling,my main language isn't english)
Freoborn1980 chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Oh I love it read this sort a few times now lol
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
You are such an amazing writer. I truly enjoyed this story and I am sad to see it end.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
Lol yeah I went to Lubbock was and enjoyed my visit too...really lol. I love this story so much! I am seriously putting off college assignments to read this.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Debbie cracks me up too. I laughed so hard when she punched Mike and laughed even harder when Matt threw her over his shoulder, called her Rocky and she started talking about her rabbit. Too funny!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
OMG! I should have totally reviewed before now and my only excuse is that I suck. Anyway, Matt is fucking hilarious. I laughed so hard in this chapter. You crack me up. You are awesome! I just love this story so much. So, I am wondering who portrays Matt. I will do my best to review more frequently, but I can't promise you that because I suck ;)
monay9e chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
Man it was touch and go there for a minute. You had my heart beating like crazy, which is a testement of how great you are as a writer.
monay9e chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
OK so far I am a little upset by this story. It seems like the ppl of LaPush never leave our have any success. What kind of life is Bella suppose to have if she can't leave Paul behind and continue with college? OK I'll keep reading, but this is the first time I'm a little iffy about a story plot.
MissEllen chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
Hi, betterintexas. I know this is an older story, but I only now now found it. I'm just going leave a little note now to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading this story. I certainly was different than others I've read. I liked it a lot.

I found others of your stories on Tricky Raven, and started reading this over there, but switched to this site because it works better on my tablet. Now I see that you have many more to read. I think I'm going to have some fun reading others of your works as well. I'll drop a line or twist the ends of completed stories and such. Thanks for sharing these with us readers!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
My first Bella with a " wolf" story, and I enjoyed it! Thanks, am off to read your other Wolf stories now.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
Holy shit mate! I damn near peed my pants I laughed so hard when Matt & Ben were talking at the Bon fire!
kantorkan chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
"the Jacob Black kid" seems she has move way pass man child is going to be funny as hell. i do feel sorry for Leah i like her character and felt bad after what went down with Sam and Emily even though there was nothing any of them could do about it.i guess Charlie will be learning about the mutts soon then they thought now that Bella will be part of the if the "Cold Ones will show back up any time in the story.