Reviews for Complicated
Jane chapter 17 . 9/11
Good grief
Jane chapter 12 . 9/10
Okay, I find your stories thoroughly entertaining, full of great characters, snarky, sassy dialogue, humour, blood and guts and blowing shit up. Very satisfying. But the degrading dog collar? Ordering her around? Spanking? Just NO. Maybe I just don't get the S & M thing, or is it called Bondage? Whatever. Frankly Scarlett... It just spoils all the fun for me. Just sayin'.
That said, I seem to be addicted to your stories.
Kazza18 chapter 25 . 7/14
Awwww what a sweet story. I loved every minute of it
Kazza18 chapter 16 . 7/13
Oh I just love Matt and his family. They're awesome!
Tilty.bbb chapter 25 . 7/7
This was a fantastic read nice job
silver-stone2 chapter 25 . 7/3
are you going to finish this story or make a sequel ?
Panda-face88 chapter 25 . 5/8
This story was amazing! Matts parents were the best characters! Thank you so much for writing this
Calyptra chapter 2 . 1/31
I love your writing style. It's funny. The little commentsto themselves make the whole story refreshing.
I don't know why so many writers refer to Jared as "Jarrod" though. I know it's an alternative form, but it is kind of disturbing because I am used to the other. Is it by mistake or purposeful?
Calyptra chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh I love you! Edward has been dumped by Bella in many fanfics. But like this? Turning it exactly around after the papercut? Brilliant. I'm still laughing my ass of . Its actually good to see that in your story she doesn't stay a little innocent virgin until some supernatural being decides to be with her. It's refreshing that she gets to be a normal girl. Most writers act like it is bad for a 18 year old girl to have a sexual relationship. It is no must by any mean, but it just seems to be this pages motto. So it's good that you make your own thing. Is there any actor you had in mind when creating Matt? Or any celebrity he resembles? I'm curious.
TinaF chapter 25 . 10/15/2015
Such an amazing story!
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 8/7/2015
Great job hon! I loved this fic! ;o)
bratstopmom84 chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
I loved this story so much! Brilliantly written, Great job! :)
Phoenix Lightwing chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
To answer your question about Mark Hamill's face, in between those movies, he was in a serious motorcycle accident that left irreparable scarring on his face, which is why he met the snow monster on Hoth-to explain why he had scars on his face.
plainjanedee chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
I know this story has been out for awhile but I just found it and O.M.G. - I am not a big fan of Bella/Paul but this was so worth it. I was DYING laughing during the labor scenes and I practically peed my pants when Bella couldn't get her epidural. Just thinking about it now and I'm laughing again. The bit about her thinking the hospital was running a scam was totally brilliant!

I also loved Matt. What a great OC. I loved how he was still there for Bella and how he stuck up for her, even after they weren't together anymore.

I loved Matt's parents, too. What's not to love? Funny, loyal, honest to a fault... they were great.

It was great seeing Leah find some happiness. Quil is always good for a laugh.

Really good work. You should be proud.
maria.udsen.9 chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
This story is AMAZING! It just has it all. I have laughed, cries, been angry and happy. But seriously your writing is really good. When i first startet reading i just couldn't leave the story alone. (Sorry about the spelling,my main language isn't english)