Reviews for Arise Serpentor Arise
Harry2 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Stopping a person, rather than appeasing them is a LOT harder these days, than it was in WWII. Serpentor will not be easy to stop.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Cobra may have lost this battle, but the core of their leadership is still intact. And Serpentor may have lost this campaign, but he still has a lot of knowledge and he will LEARN from this defeat. Cobra is not done, not by a long shot!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
As a history buff, I remember both 1812 and Pearl, as well as 9/11. All three of them did the same thing that Yamamoto foretold: It awoke a sleeping giant, filled with a terrible resolve. Serpentor, you just did the same thing. And you WILL find yourself on the receiving end of that terrible resolve!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I recognized that destruct sequence. Its from Stark Trek, The Original Series. And that destruct sequence just put a major kink in Serpentor's plans for conquering the US.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I like the idea of using DNA to build Serpentor, instead of from the remains of old rulers of the past. Now, lets see how things pan out for the new Emperor.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
One battle may have been fought, but total victory is a long way away. Only with the total and complete destruction of COBRA will the world know peace again. YO JOE!