Reviews for The Pull
Godschildtweety chapter 24 . 7/16
Really good
2mpix.com chapter 24 . 7/15
I have been reading this on TWCS since your last update I have gotten addicted to SOA. It makes me LOVE this story even more!
Love your story ,can not wait for more with X and Edward.
2loveybunnies chapter 24 . 7/6
I don't like the way Edward is with Tanya - he's leading her on and she seems just as unstable as Victoria. Why isn't Victoria already in rehab- shouldn't she have gone right there from the hospital? I'm surprised they released her, most OD patients would be transfered right to a facility.

This slow burn with putting all the pieces together is killing me, but I love the story and can't wait for more. Dying for them to finally tell Tyler who this guy is that's stalking Bella (James, right? Is that the name you're calling him or is it still Marcus?) and finally maybe have him check with the ATF to see if he's really an agent or using an alias... He's been hiding out there way too long and it's making me nervous!
2loveybunnies chapter 23 . 7/6
Got a handle on Edward and Bella now, but still looking forward to more talks and some big disclosures. Glad Jasper is coming clean with Ali about his feelings, but will Emmett kill him? One chapter left - oh no! Hope there is an update in the wings!
2loveybunnies chapter 22 . 7/6
Well there is certainly a lot of characters in play here, I have to keep checking again to see who I'm listening to. I'm glad Bella has support and isn't alone, but I really hope there will be a little more Edward/Bella interaction and conversation. I feel like there is a lot that needs to be said and discussed. We get bits and pieces of information, but not really a full explanation. So Bella had been pregnant and miscarried? How soon after that did her father pass away - and was Edward not as OK with it as Bella seemed? Curious what his perspective was...and is that the same ultrasound that PsychoCop stalker put in Edward's house? Wouldn't it have had her name on it? Ugh, the more I read the more questions I have. I want to know EVERYTHING! Write fast please! ;-P
2loveybunnies chapter 21 . 7/6
UGH, you really did leave it hanging here...I'm new to the story so I've been able to read this far all at once, but I bet there were a lot of readers ready to kill you about now! I am almost caught up and dreading not having more to read! Please, hurry and write more soon or I'll probably be one of them too! ;-)
2loveybunnies chapter 19 . 7/6
Great scene at the end with Edward and Bella finally talking about some real feelings. I know they haven't really gone there yet, but you know they have an unbreakable connection.

Didn't review a few of the last chapters because I was on vacation and reading from my phone, but I am loving the story and can't wait for more!
Love your story can not wait for more
Merey chapter 24 . 7/5
Love it. Please keep updating
prettymomma128 chapter 24 . 7/5
Great chapter! I can't wait to find out more. :-)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 24 . 7/5
I like Dr. Bailey too. She's hilarious. So now we have Bella's friend in the mix of things. At least Edward hasn't started beating him for touching Bella. Although he can't really say anything with the way Tanya was hanging off him.
cctwilight chapter 24 . 7/5
Edward is not going to like Xavier trying to take his place as Bella's protector. I don't think that is going to really happen. Can't wait for the next update!
cctwilight chapter 17 . 7/4