Reviews for The Pull
GorGirl chapter 22 . 34m
Can't wait for more!
GorGirl chapter 21 . 1h
You are an evil cliffie queen! I'm glad she's finally telling us the story!
Great story! I'm a huge fan of both soa and twilight. Hope edward and bella have a hea! You're doing great please update soon!
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 5/25
Oh wow it was horrible what she went through but she is right WHY is he still after her update soon
GorGirl chapter 15 . 5/24
Not him!
GorGirl chapter 2 . 5/23
Geez - Esme sure sounds like Gemma.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 5/23
Saw this on TLS.
lt90 chapter 22 . 5/17
I read the whole thing in one sitting. I'm hooked and I can't wait to read more!
RandyWriter chapter 22 . 5/14
Amazing story! So glad I found it through the lemonade stand. Loving how things are falling together! Maddie rocks! Loved reading the confrontation between Edward and Jake in the past, lol. Love it! Esme?! Mother yes, but she doesn't need to be such a witch! Loving story!
ranahd chapter 11 . 5/14
i am sooooo addicted to this shory
ranahd chapter 3 . 5/13
love it
robertpatzlover09 chapter 22 . 5/13
loving it!
PreciousJuls chapter 22 . 5/13
Wow, Edward did well listening to that story. That was a whopper. I can see him going medieval on James ass. I kinda thought that the ultrasound that was found in Edward house was His and Bella's but I thought maybe he didn't know about the pregnancy. Glad he did though. That would have been a mess for her to explain about the miscarriage. Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens next. E and B time is just what she needs :)
Valu86 chapter 1 . 5/12
Ive watched all episode of season 1-4 and read episodes sumaries from season 5-7. So, my question is: Will this Edward be like Jax in regards of his sex life (a.k.a the cheating)? Because that was one of the only things that bother me from the show! Hahahah!
(The other one was Taras situation at the finale of season 6!)
Id like to give it a try, but E cheating on B and viceversa isnt my thing. Or more specifically cheating in general!
Corey Taylors Bitch chapter 22 . 5/12
Love this story, I've started watching SOA now;)