Reviews for The lonely angel
Lovely-Plot chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
So sad. Is this Ten/Eleven of the doctor in general?
I have never read your stories but I encourage poetry in general. :) If you like, check out my poem as well
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I loved donna this makes me sad... but its awesome! :D
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
wow this is an amazing poem
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
this is great!
NancyBG-OldMaidWhovian chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is a really lovely poem, would like to see more.
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
awesome, 3 amazing poems, :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Love this! x
That One Girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Beautiful Poem!
Wonderful Poem!

Continue to write whatever comes to mind
invisibleblade chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
love!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
love x
Allonswin chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was just beautiful. It reminded me that the Doctor's life isn't all that glorious, even if its amazing traveling the stars. He still loses everybody he loves/is friends with at some point in time. I would definitely be interested in reading them, if you wrote more poems. :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
:( This is so sad and so beautiful. My heart literally stopped for a moment there. The Doctor's life is so lonely. I don't suppose i could make a request for you to do more?

I have an idea.

What about a Gallifreyan nursery rhyme sort of thing (poem) as an almost prophesy of what The Doctor would become.

The Doctor after all was always heading for this.

He was born rather than loomed so he was always a little different from the others anyway. His cousin used to call him wormhole :( (Lungbarrow)

Some say that he is a manifestation of the other. The other is basically one of the main founders of the timelord society. His name is lost in time. And if you remember in that episode with Donna and mount Vesuvius that girl said his name is lost in Medusa herself. Coincidence? i think not.

A friend of his fathers said he was heading for great things. I can't remember his name now though ...

Didn't The Doctor say that he had ran. What made him run? What did he see? Was it himself?

sorry I'm rambling ...

Great poem. Hope to hear more from you soon.